Fuck John Madden

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Heh, that guy is funny but I somehow doubt it's John Madden himself sitting there filling in the rosters for every player in the NFL. Seems like his anger is misdirected.

Edit: Hrm, just occurred to me that "by: JUAN TURLINGTON" might indicate that the actual football player didn't actually write the article, and that I'm an ass.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Yeah John Madden has nothing to do with the game other than getting overpaid to have his name on it.

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
Has this game changed at all since 2002? I haven't bought it since, but I rented a few after 02' and it all seemed the same old thing. Fuck you EA

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
Apr 27, 2006
Has this game changed at all since 2002? I haven't bought it since, but I rented a few after 02' and it all seemed the same old thing. Fuck you EA
Its football how much could it change?

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
I heard thats the only reason to grab a ps3. Exclusive content like that.
I wonder how many points Microsoft will **** me to get air in the ball. Seems like we are being allowed to buy incomplete games. Let us do the testing for flaws and glitches and 3 months later release a patch and its done. Save some $$$ here and there. I have yet to play a next "NEW" next gen game and find it at least %90 flawless. All games have spots in them but its far noticeable today I think. How much longer till tehy start charging us for air in the ball? or the uprights on the goal posts? or foul poles in baseball? or buy graphite sticks "only available online"? I think it may be getting out of hand. Ive spent $20 extra on COD3 for 2 map packs already.