Fuck Really Short Mohawks

I've been seeing this a lot lately, the really really short mohawk. Like the sides of the head are about an eigth of a centimeter and the mohawk itself is about a fouth of a centimeter long. What is this? It stinks and I don't like it.

I thought a mohawk was supposed to be long and pointy or atleast sticking up. Who wears a mohawk anyways, it's not 1983, you're not going to freak anyone out, you'll probably get some grandma in a mall to complement you at this point.

But what's the point of having a fourth of a centimeter long mohawk. The people that have them are usually meatheads too, people you wouldn't really think would be in to the mohawk scene or style.

(No offense to any really really short mohawked Wackbaggers, I'm of course not talking about you :D)

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Fuck metric.

What a great FU. I've hated short mohawks for years. They should at least have the balls to go with the full mohawk instead of being pussies.

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
The Mohawk and Fuaxhawk does seem to be coming back...Echhhh.

abudabit

New Wackbag
HATE the fauxhawk. It's worn by fucking heterosexuals trying to look tough or rebelious.

I laugh at any mohawk nowdays,
unless your a crazy fuck thats on drugs listening to old punk and fighting all the time.
Then you got my respect.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I hate those women who have the Spiked England Punk Rock betweeen the thighs.:icon_roll

Salem

Midgets = funny
Its not the Chuck Liddel hair cut youre talking about is it? I see that all over the place now.

Its not the Chuck Liddel hair cut youre talking about is it? I see that all over the place now.
I didn't know it until I google imaged, but yeah it's similar to his in some photos where it's near bald on the sides then like a 1 guard or whatever mohawk.

Fu Chuck Liddell I guess, and I'd say it right to his face.

PSYCHOMARKFAN

I thought this was about the "landing strip" or the "hitler moustache"?

Well, my bad:rolleyes::haha7::haha7:

cozzie

head retard
I didn't know it until I google imaged, but yeah it's similar to his in some photos where it's near bald on the sides then like a 1 guard or whatever mohawk.

Fu Chuck Liddell I guess, and I'd say it right to his face.
you wanna drink out of a straw the rest of your life?

dodisman

I had a guy in my high school in mid/late eighties that used to rock a full on Glen Plake style mohawk...was a real mohawk...just dont see those anymore

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
People like Chuck Liddell are allowed to have any hair style they want. One, he's an entertainer, and two, he could fuck any of us up, so he can look however he likes.