Fuck Road Ragers

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I was late for work yesterday and sped into the parking lot like a demon, power sliding and nearly hitting some dude that was coming down the street.

Yes, I was driving like an asshole.

But when I parked, the man in his big ol' manly pickup pulls up,

"HEY, YOU WANNA LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE?"

I'm late. I don't care. I give him the finger and jog into work. As I'm clocking in, apologizing to my boss and coworkers for being late, this man barges in, cuts a line of customers, and proceeds to scream at me.

"ARE YOU THE FUCKING DUDE WHO WAS GOING SIXTY FIVE IN A THIRTY ZONE? YOU NEARLY HIT ME."

I'm not clocked in yet, therefore, not at work....in my head. I reply:

"Are you alive, sir? Are you NOT dead? Good, so you're fine."
-"Listen here, kid."
"Sir, fuck off. Seriously, get the FUCK out of the store!."
-"Excuse me? Where is your manager?"
"He's right the fuck over there. Why don't you go talk to him and leave me alone shithead."

At that point my buddy realizes I'm about to lose it and saves my ass by dragging me to the break room.

Bosses were cool about it, in fact thought it was damn hilarious.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I had a similar situation way back when. I was at a light where there were 2 lanes, one a left hand only lane and another that was left hand turn or straight. I was in the latter. Some dickhead to my left decided that he was going to switch lanes to the right lane (ie my lane) mid turn and if I didnt almost drive up onto the curb he would have taken out my front quarter panel. I was fucking heated and ready to take his fucking head off. He pulled into the parking lot of my store and I pulled up next to him and gave him a rash of shit about him not giving a shit about his car and some other choice words. I parked, walked to the main entrance, saw him walking up to the store and I noticed I was about a foot taller than this guy. Held the door open for him, punched in, and 15 minutes later was ringing up his purchase. He apologized and I let it slide, I have no idea how bad it would have gotten if he wanted to throw down but I also didnt want to get fired for getting arrested for fighting in the parking lot.

/cool story, bro

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
One word. Tire iron.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
pistol beats tire iron

TomC

uppity neobarb
Aug 1, 2006
Charleston, SC
conflicted- one hand-regular Wackgag poster, some times funny. on the other hand shitty asshole driver thats always late. really 65 in a 30? Maybe I take this shit to hard but I would not have played the ranger, I'd have taken the pussy way and prayed for your death in a car crash or for a cop.

:action-sm

Nov 29, 2006
FL
How about you get your shit together and get to work in a timely fashion without jeopardizing innocent, responsible people who set their alarms early enough to get to their jobs without being a menace to society?

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
I was late for work yesterday and sped into the parking lot like a demon, power sliding and nearly hitting some dude that was coming down the street.

Yes, I was driving like an asshole.

But when I parked, the man in his big ol' manly pickup pulls up,

"HEY, YOU WANNA LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE?"

I'm late. I don't care. I give him the finger and jog into work. As I'm clocking in, apologizing to my boss and coworkers for being late, this man barges in, cuts a line of customers, and proceeds to scream at me.

"ARE YOU THE FUCKING DUDE WHO WAS GOING SIXTY FIVE IN A THIRTY ZONE? YOU NEARLY HIT ME."

I'm not clocked in yet, therefore, not at work....in my head. I reply:

"Are you alive, sir? Are you NOT dead? Good, so you're fine."
-"Listen here, kid."
"Sir, fuck off. Seriously, get the FUCK out of the store!."
-"Excuse me? Where is your manager?"
"He's right the fuck over there. Why don't you go talk to him and leave me alone shithead."

At that point my buddy realizes I'm about to lose it and saves my ass by dragging me to the break room.

Bosses were cool about it, in fact thought it was damn hilarious.
Cool, you have the mentality of a teenager. Good work.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
How about you get your shit together and get to work in a timely fashion without jeopardizing innocent, responsible people who set their alarms early enough to get to their jobs without being a menace to society?
Cool, you have the mentality of a teenager. Good work.
Jesus Christ shooter you fucking asshole!

Yup, sounds about right. If it had been me, I'd have followed your ass into the store and without saying a word(because that's the exact same amount of warning you gave me when you pulled in the parking lot speeding)I'd have proceeded to beat you into the fucking ground.

Some of your threads are funny, some of them you actually make a good point. This one, you're a cunt.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I had a similar situation way back when. I was at a light where there were 2 lanes, one a left hand only lane and another that was left hand turn or straight. I was in the latter. Some dickhead to my left decided that he was going to switch lanes to the right lane (ie my lane) mid turn and if I didnt almost drive up onto the curb he would have taken out my front quarter panel. I was fucking heated and ready to take his fucking head off. He pulled into the parking lot of my store and I pulled up next to him and gave him a rash of shit about him not giving a shit about his car and some other choice words. I parked, walked to the main entrance, saw him walking up to the store and I noticed I was about a foot taller than this guy. Held the door open for him, punched in, and 15 minutes later was ringing up his purchase. He apologized and I let it slide, I have no idea how bad it would have gotten if he wanted to throw down but I also didnt want to get fired for getting arrested for fighting in the parking lot.

/cool story, bro
If this was a similar situation, you would have been the one that almost hit the car and considered yourself in the right because you're super awesome and funny.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
I guess they mailed the Social Security checks today... as the supermahket pahking lot was full of cars with Landau roofs and Florida plates... holy shit... move I have shit to do.

Why old people in Florida put those friggin things on their cars all the time... that and Continental rear tire kits on say a Taurus.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
If this was a similar situation, you would have been the one that almost hit the car and considered yourself in the right because you're super awesome and funny.
I guess Ill just have to deal with only being super awesome and funny.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
in some cases, road rage is justifiable. Put the bong down at 11pm, go to bed at a reasonable hour, get up for work on time, don't drive like a fucking asshole and you won't have to deal with road rage.

Wtf are you? 12?

If I were the manager, I would have probably fired you on the spot. Not only did you come in late, you pissed off a potential customer who is now going to go out and talk shit about my store.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Where does Shooter work where bosses find it hilarious that one of their stoned employees almost killed a guy in their parking lot?

I guess Ill just have to deal with only being super awesome and funny.
Eh....

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
The one thing i respect about ******* is that they don't give about being late.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
People being late is one of my pet peeves... there's no reason for it 95% of the time. With how hard it is to find work these days, and how many ways you can fail at your job or justify them firing you, being late is one of the easiest things to control. Why would you give an employer another opportunity to question your worth?