Fuck Rude Restaurant Patrons

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Did some last minute running around for tomorrow & decided I was hungry...since I hadn't had more than some cottage cheese for breakfast, I decided to stop at the IHOP on my way home for an omelet. On the other side of the room was a couple, obviously homeless (the shopping cart in front of the store was the first clue). Seated behind them was a couple with 4 kids under the age of 7.

Homeless couple are a little loud and homeless woman sounds a bit drunk or possibly just retarded. I hear father of the year yell at them to watch their language because he's got kids and they don't need to hear him "drop the F-bomb". About 15 minutes go by and father of the year is standing in front of the homeless couple's table yelling at them to shut up and if the old guy didn't knock it off he was going to take him outside and make him shut up. Of course homeless guy gets up and starts yelling back. Homeless lady is getting all upset and is telling both father of the year and the wife that she's terribly sorry. A guy in Army fatigues breaks it up and another patron tells father of the year that they apologized so let it go. Does it end there? Of course not ... homeless guy causes a scene that's he's being harassed and is leaving. Homeless lady starts crying that he can't leave her there. They both left and refused to pay for their meal. I'm sure the father of the year got his family's meal comped as well.

Why the hell didn't the father of the year just get a manager? Or tell the waitress who came by every few minutes to see if they were enjoying their meals? No, instead, he sets a really good example for his children by showing them that it's okay to be a bully. True, the homeless couple were not innocent in this whole thing, but anyone could see they were not in their right minds. But instead of doing what's right, father of the year decides that it's better for his kids to see him bullying someone who really can't defend himself.

Peace on earth, good will toward men. :mad4:

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
At an IHOP? Never...

Yea, people suck. Around here the only folks you will find at an IHOP are ninjas.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Come on Ma, I know you guys have diners on Long Island. The greek owner would never had let that happen.

Plus the omlettes are better.

And you are supporting the local community.

Merry Christmas, my dear.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
When I saw the title of this post, I fully expected it to be a Rivoli's customer who heard NoFilterPaul say the word "cunt" about 15 times today.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Come on Ma, I know you guys have diners on Long Island. The greek owner would never had let that happen.

Plus the omlettes are better.

And you are supporting the local community.

Merry Christmas, my dear.
yeah, we have diners D'Opie .. but I wasn't in the mood for diner eggs. Plus IHOP was on the way home. I'm still supporting the local community - the waitresses went to Hicksville high with my nephews.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
you should have just called the police when the "family" guy got up and bitched, i hate those kinds of resturants, they seem to attract scum and sell shitty food

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Cliffs ...

Drunk homeless couple sitting at one table talking and cursing. Father of the year with 4 kids and wife sitting behind him. Not happy hearing drunk homeless guy "drop the F-bomb". Tells him to shut up. DHG curses again. FOTY gets in his face & threatens to beat his ass in the parking lot if he doesn't knock it off. Other diners have to break it up.

Drunk homeless couple leaves without paying. Rather than showing children correct way to handle situation (speak with a manager) father of the year shows children it's okay to be a bully. Also got family's meals comped.

Peace on earth good will to all.

Better son?

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
Hopefully the kids wont be there to witness the hero dad get shot in the face or bleed out on the street from being stabbed in the gut cause he couldnt keep his mouth shut. Fucking with homeless people can be dangerous. they have nothing to loose and everything to gain. What does he get out of talkin shit to an old homless guy? I bet if it was a bunch of frat guys he wouldnt have said shit.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
ya know what Salem? Other than the homeless people talking a little loudly & throwing a few expletives into the conversation, they were fine. They were minding their business, speaking only to each other. I actually felt badly for them when FOTY yelled at him the first time. I didn't want to make things worse, but I was ready to point out to FOTY that he was a shining example and perfect role model for children everywhere.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
here's a thought. now that pretty much every municipality in the country has outlawed our civil right give ourselves cancer maybe we should take the "smoking" areas and turn them into "assholes that need to take their kids out to eat and ruin everybody else's time while their fucking annoying ass snot nosed brat screams and cries and mommy won't do shit aboot it" area. then I can eat in fucking peace and be able to hear what the people at my table are saying.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Cliffs ...

Drunk homeless couple sitting at one table talking and cursing. Father of the year with 4 kids and wife sitting behind him. Not happy hearing drunk homeless guy "drop the F-bomb". Tells him to shut up. DHG curses again. FOTY gets in his face & threatens to beat his ass in the parking lot if he doesn't knock it off. Other diners have to break it up.

Drunk homeless couple leaves without paying. Rather than showing children correct way to handle situation (speak with a manager) father of the year shows children it's okay to be a bully. Also got family's meals comped.

Peace on earth good will to all.

Better son?

:)

O so there really was not a problem. :icon_mrgr

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Homeless people need to be rounded up and thrown into mental hospitals. Or a wood chipper.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
this IHOP is in the white part of town. Even the homeless couple were white.
At an IHOP? Never...

Yea, people suck. Around here the only folks you will find at an IHOP are ninjas.

Like there could ever be homeless white people.......get serious! They must have been white ninjas. Sparklin whitels?

Nov 29, 2006
FL
Like there could ever be homeless white people.......get serious!
There's plenty of homeless whites. They must either be too proud to collect welfare, or just don't want to stand in line with "those people". ;)

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
There's plenty of homeless whites. They must either be too proud to collect welfare, or just don't want to stand in line with "those people". ;)
Actually, I've seen these two before - even though they're the next town over, they have come into my church's Outreach offices for food a few times.

And, you'd be surprised how many homeless whites there are who have gone to the welfare office and are ineligible for one reason or another.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
... homeless guy causes a scene that's he's being harassed and is leaving. Homeless lady starts crying that he can't leave her there. They both left and refused to pay for their meal. I'm sure the father of the year got his family's meal comped as well.
Peace on earth, good will toward men. :mad4:
Probably their plan in the first place, cause some scene or make so many complaints they either get tossed or a free meal, it's a scam bums do

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
these two were having a conversation between the two of themselves. It was the father of the year that caused the whole ruckus. Had he just gone to a manager, either the homeless couple or he & his family would have been moved to another table. But instead the father of the year decided to set a great example for his children.

Ren5150

Linger Longerer
Aug 1, 2001
Should have gotten some action from the homeless wife, bet she's a goer.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Ah, so they would be considered white "those people". Actually numerically, there are more non "those people" on welfare.