Fuck Suicide

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I'm so angry right now I want to order a pizza and make the delivery guy disappear.
Make the guy give you exact change then tip him a quarter.

You'll feel better.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I'm so angry right now I want to order a pizza and make the delivery guy disappear.
It'll only be the fourth worst thing to happen to an Uber driver this week.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
So does he actually want to kill the pizza delivery guy or make him disappear? Is he thinking more murder, kidnapping, or magic? Or does he want to say "here's $10,000, now scram. If I see you around these parts again, this pie won't be the only thing cut into slices, you dig?"

So does he actually want to kill the pizza delivery guy or make him disappear? Is he thinking more murder, kidnapping, or magic? Or does he want to say "here's $10,000, now scram. If I see you around these parts again, this pie won't be the only thing cut into slices, you dig?"
"Or Pizza will be sending out for you..."

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I was actually wondering about this this week. How many people take trips to Europe or Alaska or other beautiful places and kill themselves? Some might go for that reason, some might go there, look at the mountains or the sea, and realize that they don't want to go back to their shitty, sterile office and shitty, empty life. So they kill themselves on vacation because it's better to die surrounded by beauty.

@whiskeyguy ? Thoughts?
Probably a lot... you aren't found by family or friends, you get to die in a nice place, and unless it's obvious, the insurance money can be claimed. I'm sure a lot of people who get swept over waterfalls or "fall" off cliffs are suicides. And there is the pull of the void that I've definitely felt.

I've always thought that if it came to it, I'd just start taking insane risks and not caring what happened. Don't think I could off myself unless I was in immense, constant pain.

ysr50

Donator
I didn't order a pizza. I booked travel for my wife and I. I'm still working on the logistics to get my mom there. Services monday. I have no idea what I'm going to say to my niece and nephew, much less their mom.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
I didn't order a pizza. I booked travel for my wife and I. I'm still working on the logistics to get my mom there. Services monday. I have no idea what I'm going to say to my niece and nephew, much less their mom.
Look them right in the eye and say 'Good job'

or

there can be only one

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Sorry for your loss, sir.

This ends your longest running gag, where you beg and bother your brother for video of his hard cock getting blue paint and woodpecker feathers smeared on it.

Haeder

South Dakota
Ugh.

As much as we're busting your balls I know some of us still have human feels hiding somewhere within us and feel awful about what you're going through. Don't worry about what to say to your niece and nephew or their mom. Just show up, mourn with them and help out however you can.

Everything will work out while you are there. The rough part, for everyone, is going to be trying to get back in to a daily routine without your brother. There will be lots of sad to be has'd and the first year without him will be especially trying. I've been through a similar situation and hope for the best for you.

ysr50

Donator
Ugh.

As much as we're busting your balls I know some of us still have human feels hiding somewhere within us and feel awful about what you're going through. Don't worry about what to say to your niece and nephew or their mom. Just show up, mourn with them and help out however you can.

Everything will work out while you are there. The rough part, for everyone, is going to be trying to get back in to a daily routine without your brother. There will be lots of sad to be has'd and the first year without him will be especially trying. I've been through a similar situation and hope for the best for you.
I lost my dad last year and I'm still not completely over it. At least when he passed it wasn't unexpected. This whole thing was completely unexpected. It's obvious now that he wasn't being honest about what was really going on in his life. From 2500 miles away I guess it was easier for him to put up a facade of blue skies, sunshine and rainbows rather than be honest and ask for help.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
All joking aside, that sucks, I'm sorry.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Can I have his shit?

Not his belongings, the load that was in his underoos.

Haeder

South Dakota
Everything's been cremated. Maybe if you would've asked sooner.
Burnt to a crisp. Same thing happened to my aunt and uncle. They were victims of an attack at their home in the desert. Most everything, buildings, equipment, vehicles and the like, was burned beyond recognition. Black smoke filled the air for hours. I was the first one there after the attack and I'm the one that found their bodies - or what was left. It was awful. They were pretty much the only family I ever knew. They started raising me on their farm when I was a baby after my mom died. Shortly before killing my uncle and aunt the bastards also killed a bunch of Jawas.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Condolences... My uncle hanged himself a few years ago. My best guess is that the combination of being a lifetime alcoholic while being married to an absolute cunt of a wife (who bled him dry) was more than he could bear any longer.

ysr50

Donator
Services were held today. It was a nice deal at a big church. Lots of people showed up, and that's nice. Then the pastor started her mumbo jumbo and my eyes glazed over. After that some people who actually knew him got up to talk about what a great husband and father he was, I was confused. They wanted to celebrate his life, if any of their nonsense comes true and I see him my hands will be throttling his throat for eternity.

ysr50

Donator
Also, I love the south and southern hospitality but if one more stranger tries to hug me and tell me how badly they feel for me I'm going to punch them in the forehead. At this point I just want to get back to 107 degrees in LA.