Fuck the asshole doing the pull through in the Lowe's parking lot

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
Now, I am no stranger to doing the pull through. I do it quite often, but have some fucking common courtesy about it. when someone is actually pulling forward into a spot, don't pull through. I almost got into a head on with the fucking fucker.I was about a quarter way into the spot and fuck nugget just pulled right on in from the spot on the other side and kept on coming. I really didn't feel like wrecking my truck for this ass and I didn't have a lot of time. I just don't understand what is worng with people.

:arrrh:

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Guilty as charged, but I at least try and park away from most of the dumb asses in most parking lots.

MyKneeGrows

A Mean-Spirited Nothing™
Sep 14, 2006
Milwaukee
I hate the fuckers that can't seem to get centered in the spot, and leave you with 6 inches to open your door and get in your car.

Fuckin' Assholes.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
I had some asshole park about 4 inches from my car door at the airport parking lot...I had to climb over my passenger seat to get in the drivers seat. I then proceeded to open my door and smash it into his car 6 or 7 times.

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Houston, TX.
I was at a fast food place and went out to find that someone had parked 2 inches away from my driver side door. I went back in and announced at the top of my lungs that the dickbag who did it will be moving it immediately or admire the great job I did writing my personal thoughts with my key all over their hood. When the guy came out to move it he actually had the nerve to act like a bad ass! I guess people act like that when they are terrified.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
My mom does this EVERY FUCKING TIME..She'll choose a pull through,over a spot that would be closer to the store. I'm waiting for the call "I might be late, I just got hit going through a pull through."

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I definitely can agree with this one. I'll do the pull through, but not until I've checked to make sure someone isn't coming from the other side.