Fuck The X-Games

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I HATE the X-Games, the Winter ones in particular.
There is nothing more disappointing than turning on Espn hoping to get Sportcenter, NBA, a college game, fucking poker, and getting some shit-dick 16 year old with floppy hair riding a snow mobile.
I've watched jump-rope competitions and scrabble on ESPN, but for some reason I get angry even flipping through this shit.

Wow, you went off a ramp, what are you 12 years old?
They're all so outrageous and zany. They're totally tubular maaaaan

Watching someone go up one side of a hill and grabbing the bottom of their skis or piece of fiberglass isn't exciting or interesting.
X-Gamers might be the worst people on earth.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
here here! i hope they catch one of those jack asses breaking there neck on camera

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
Ya i gotta agree with this one. The Sled racing has to be some of te most boring racing I have seen on the so called "x-treme" games. Look ma, no hands, no feet, ummm, no hands and no feet at the same time, then maybe a heel clicker and thats about it. Not much more than that. Ohh and a back flip Yippee!!! Ya jumping thos massive machines in the air really doesnt give ya many options for tricks in the air. I doubt it will be around next year unless they can get flames out of the exhaust and set the other racers on fire or something.

I remember the first Xgames in Providence. Hoffman, Mirra, no1 knew if there was gonna be a next year. That was great. Nothing like it.

I was always in under the impression from my boarder buddies skiing was "anti-extreme" anyways.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Some of the events on the X-games aren't bad.... I still don't watch but respect the sport. One thing I don't understand is the Motocross freestyle riders. Same fucking tricks.... over, and over, and over again. Ok, they learned to do a backflip, but everything else are "Can-cans," "Supermans," and whatever other dogshit tricks I've seen 1,000 times before. How do people watch it?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
The one good thing to come out of them is the names for the tricks. Lots of movies now make up absurd names when they are doing the commentary on some stupid sport. Also MXC. Oh, nice inverted back flusher with a Grady 840 into a meatless taco.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
If we're lucky, O&A will do another road show at the summer Xgames. More riveting interviews from 16 year old motocross riders, and Jay Mohr can stick his cock in Jimmy's nacho cheese.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Really don't have an interest in the winter ones, but I do like some of the stuff from the summer games.
Really would much rather watch that than 90% of the summer olympics.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I love the X-games. The x-games gave me hope as a kid that one day i could go pro in a sport. I'm 5'6", there isn't a ton of pro athletes my size. The X-Games are fun as hell.

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
Never cared for them, never will

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
Personally I like the FIS downhill ski racing. 80 m.p.h. with nothing but spandex and a brain bucket. The Hannenkam in Kitzbuhel is THE race to watch. I think Didier Cuche of Switzerland won it this year.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
I always watch the BMX events. None of the roller skating (inline) events. Some skateboadring and MX only if it happens to be on. Though that double back flip was cool a couple years back.