Fuck to you my knee

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Fuck you to gout and Barkers Cyst. Fucking gout. Isn't that the disease of kings or something? Went to the ER again today with a knee that looked like had a softball inside of it. After ultrasound turns out to be a fucking Barkers cyst and after draining found that it was also gout. Fucking bullshit. And fuck you to the hospital for not giving me morphine this time. Instead I get a fucking script for Ibuprofren. Thanks, but not thanks. I have a 200 count bottle at home.

At least it wasn't a fucking clot like I was worried that it was.

Jimbo929

Check out my big c**k
Jul 26, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
I feel your pain (really) I have gout as well. My GF is a nurse, and to limit my episodes with the terrible toe pain, she makes me drink 100 ounces of water a day. It seems to help, and keeps everything flushed out. Also I read that tart cherry juice is a good natural remedy.

Good luck Bro

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Thanks for the tips. It sucks. I guess I have toe pain to look forward to now.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Get a 7 day course of indomethacin 50mg 3 times a day, take with food (important) to clear up your immediate symptoms. Then take allopurinol 300mg daily to keep the gout from returning.

This stuff is pretty cheap and relatively harmless so a doc should just hand you the scrip with no issues.

Has worked for me for years now with no reoccurance.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
Get a 7 day course of indomethacin 50mg 3 times a day, take with food (important) to clear up your immediate symptoms. Then take allopurinol 300mg daily to keep the gout from returning.

This stuff is pretty cheap and relatively harmless so a doc should just hand you the scrip with no issues.

Has worked for me for years now with no reoccurance.
be careful with the allopurinol. I was switched over to that from colchicine by my doc and it triggered the most massive attack I have ever had. went back to the colchicine and haven't had a real attack in a year and a half. every now and then it fells like one is going to come on but then it goes away without any real trouble.