Fuck You Bed Bugs

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
Maybe it should be FUCK YOU MEXICANS WHO GO TO PERU AND BRING FUCKING BED BUGS BACK AND INFEST MY FUCKING APARTMENT BUILDING

Maybe that's what it should be. Fucking a few months ago we started getting bitten, and I just assumed I had a spider bite. Then I got another about a week later, and just figured it was the same. Then I found out that my roommates had a shitload on them. Then I saw the accused... the people who brought the bugs here, as they stood outside and waited after their apartment had been sprayed. In their broken fucking english, the guy asked me, after I stood there and asked him to repeat himself 5 times, if I was also having problems with bed bugs.

FUCK

So now after having the exterminator come three times, and then show up at 7PM last week after telling us they'd be here between noon and 5, thus we sent him away and then them not coming today, we still have bed bugs, and I have bites and scars all over my arms and fucking legs thanks to those fucking idiot people who brought them back and infested the entire building. WONDERFUL

FUCK YOU

Valk

Spreading the Virus on NJ GSP 91 to 148
Flea bomb everything, plastic covers on your mattress, and exterminate the wetbacks.

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
If you can find it, pick up some malathion. Spray the entire apartment. Dryclean everything. This will kill them and it lingers around long enough to prevent a re-infestation. It's hard to find now because the environuts don't like it. It works.

LonleyTcell

SMELL YOUR CUNT?
I had an infestation of fleas in my apartment because of my cunty landlords dog. I sent my cat away to get flea bombed by the vet. I had to cut up and throw out all my carpet, spray and shampoo every thing and bring every article of clothing to the laundry mat. I released enough poison to make hitler jealous. However the flea holocaust was a complete success and I never saw another flea the entire time I lived there. Yay me.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
we had sparkling wiggles move in next door to us one time (they were very nice) but they brought roaches with them, when we were moving i thew out all of our food, bagged and bombed every piece of furniture and sprayed the inside of all our moving boxes right before i sealed them. ive never seen a roach since, mice on the other hand...... every fall it becomes the great mouse hunt in my house. i go thew traps like there free, and my attic is covered with them its almost comical