Fuck you Bob

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
Fuck you Bob. You whinny assed crybaby. Your gonna rat me out to my boss because you think that I am disrespectful to you? You spend all shift talking to your girlfriend on the phone, and you expect me to pick up your slack? You do dick all day long! I'm sorry if you have different work ethics than me. I don't go to work to make friends, I'm there to make money. I have been covering your ass for way to long! Tomorrow your boss gets to know what you do all day, and your wife gets to know who you are doing when you say you are working late. I'm no ones bitch! Your not gotta do your share of the work, neither am I! Then you can explain while nothing gets done. I might even suggest to your boss that you take a piss test.....you really should learn to keep your mouth shut!

There is no escape now, I got witnesses and pictures....I cover my ass, I knew you were gonna roll! Its your own damn fault, you should have kept your mouth shut! Talking shit, gets you shit on!

Don't be pissed at me, But rest assured, I will find great pleasure in ruining your job and your household. I might even be the shoulder your wife cries on when she finds out your cheating on her. Shit, she already asked me once!:icon_wink

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Fuck you Bob. You whinny assed crybaby. Your gonna rat me out to my boss because you think that I am disrespectful to you? You spend all shift talking to your girlfriend on the phone, and you expect me to pick up your slack? You do dick all day long! I'm sorry if you have different work ethics than me. I don't go to work to make friends, I'm there to make money. I have been covering your ass for way to long! Tomorrow your boss gets to know what you do all day, and your wife gets to know who you are doing when you say you are working late. I'm no ones bitch! Your not gotta do your share of the work, neither am I! Then you can explain while nothing gets done. I might even suggest to your boss that you take a piss test.....you really should learn to keep your mouth shut!

There is no escape now, I got witnesses and pictures....I cover my ass, I knew you were gonna roll! Its your own damn fault, you should have kept your mouth shut! Talking shit, gets you shit on!

Don't be pissed at me, But rest assured, I will find great pleasure in ruining your job and your household. I might even be the shoulder your wife cries on when she finds out your cheating on her. Shit, she already asked me once!:icon_wink

OOOOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please be sure to post the results,,,I hate cheaters! Also please keep the anger at this level and stay away from the guy but keep remebering how he screwed you,,,,,don't hang around him too much or he may do something good and you won't be as mad= GET HIM MAN!!!!!!

Good luck sir, I am on your side

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Quiz time:

Snitches get ???

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
you might want to pick up a bullet proof vest, or get some term life

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY

RED

Good points.

Orange

Bad points.

Protect yourself professionally but, don't let your emotions get in the way.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Make sure you fuck his wife in the ass then give her a creampie. Then tell her to have her husband eat her out the same night.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
or getting a view of the inside of a woodchipper

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
Guess we won't get an update until he gets back to work???

blackjacklily

The Black Cobra of WDT
May 16, 2007
PA
Ummm yeah. Your wife won't appreciate that.

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
Wow, didnt think anyone would post replies to my drunken rant so i havent checked back. No big shocking outcome. As expected when i got into work the next day, i got interigated. I told them what went down and how he plays phone sex operator all night long....and that was that. The bosses talked to everyone else on my shift, and they said the same thing. Nothing has happened with his job as of yet, but i heard he thinks he is getting fired (he is pending disciplinary action).They wont do anything now because of how busy we are, they cant afford to lose anyone. He has tried to kiss my ass a couple times and i just told him to go screw. As for telling his wife...i havent seen her yet. She usually picks him up after work, but hasnt since that night. Plus my wife doesnt think i should say anything to her. Sorry. No big shocking story of murder and betrayal....yet

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
You guys really sound like a bunch of winners...with all due respect of course.