FUCK YOU December!

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
This fucking month sucks my ass. Here is a list of why I hate this month.
1. X-mas
2. Sons birthday is 2 days before x-mas
3. Nieces birthday was on the 9th
4. Brother in law's birthday was on the 1st.
5. My side of the family is having our annual xmas dinner on the 15th.
6. Wife's side of the family is celebrating on xmas eve starting at 2pm until usually midnight(soooo fucking boring).
7. Gotta shop for gifts but the stores are filled with assholes.
8. My buddy is visiting from Oregon this week and I can't go out.
9. Wife messed up her passenger side mirror and is making me crazy about getting it fixed.
10. Have to work on Saturdays all month and be on call on Sundays(no drinking and watching football for me).
11. Traffic

That is all right now because the more I think of the more shit i remember that I have to do, the more I get pissed. There is too much to do and not enough time or money for me to do this shit. This month can go fuck itself.
Come on January!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
my sister's birthday is 2 days after Christmas. She always felt as if she was getting gypped out of presents.

Solve the holiday thing by having everyone to your house. That's what my parents did & they're still doing it. I couldn't imagine a Christmas Eve anywhere but my parents' house.

And yeah, Faz is right - online shopping. Great specials and most places offer free shipping. Can't beat it

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
my sister's birthday is 2 days after Christmas. She always felt as if she was getting gypped out of presents.

Solve the holiday thing by having everyone to your house. That's what my parents did & they're still doing it. I couldn't imagine a Christmas Eve anywhere but my parents' house.

And yeah, Faz is right - online shopping. Great specials and most places offer free shipping. Can't beat it
My house is too small. Online shopping will not work for me because I have to have the gifts by this Saturday, fuck paying extra for speedy shipping. I will have to get up early Saturday morning and get the gifts, then come home and cook all of the shit that I volunteered to make(stupid fucker with a stupid fucking big mouth).:mad4:

TravisRB69

Mar 6, 2006
Sidney, MT
I fucking hate December with a passion. Christmas is no longer an actual holiday, it's completely materialistic and nothing else.

December can lick the dingleberries out of my asshole.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
My house is too small. Online shopping will not work for me because I have to have the gifts by this Saturday, fuck paying extra for speedy shipping. I will have to get up early Saturday morning and get the gifts, then come home and cook all of the shit that I volunteered to make(stupid fucker with a stupid fucking big mouth).:mad4:
okay, I'm going to be captain obvious here, but why did you wait until the last minute to shop for gifts?

And, to put things into perspective ... there are thousands of men and women stationed in Iraq who won't be celebrating Christmas with their families this year.

TravisRB69 said:
I fucking hate December with a passion. Christmas is no longer an actual holiday, it's completely materialistic and nothing else.
Christmas is still a holiday if you allow it to be a holiday..a holy day if you will. The idea is to focus on the more important aspects of it - family, friends, giving not receiving, faith. Those values have been instilled in all of us - from the oldest (me) to the youngest (my 4 y/o nephew). The little guys know that Santa is not going to bring them everything on their list. They also know that there are children who don't have as much as them and that they have to help them have a happy holyday as well. They adopted a child from their church and went shopping for the child. They don't know anything about the kid other than his name is Tony, that he's 7 and wanted a board game. The boys went to Toys R Us with their mother and picked out a game for the kid. They helped their mother wrap it and even wrote their names on a Christmas card. They learned a small lesson - that Christmas is about giving as well as receiving.

Bottom line, the holyday is what you make it.

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
Great post. Here are my reasons for hating December:

Christmas music blaring every damn place you go.

Idiot shoppers timing their return home to coincide with P.M. rush hour, then bitching because there are no seats on the train or bus. Start home earlier dumbasses.

The closer it gets to Christmas the worse the mall parking lot gets. I especially LOVE the day before when they need a cop to direct traffic. It takes as long as 45 minutes just to get out.

PSYCHOMARKFAN

Jan 22, 2005
Richmond Hill, Queens NY
Dude,

If you think that's bad, my birthday is the DAY AFTER christmas and it fucking sucked when i was a kid so i was lucky IF i got any birfday presents.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
My birthday is January 10th. By that time everyone is broke, just getting the credit card bills from December, and act as though the gift they gave you on December 25th should have some carryover value into the new year.

I always envied the kids in born in the summer that never had to put up with this shit. Born in July...get to go to Six Flags. Born in January....maybe get to go to the mall, if it hasn't snowed.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
okay, I'm going to be captain obvious here, but why did you wait until the last minute to shop for gifts?
They keep switching the date every year.

Christmas is still a holiday if you allow it to be a holiday..a holy day if you will. The idea is to focus on the more important aspects of it - family, friends, giving not receiving, faith. Those values have been instilled in all of us - from the oldest (me) to the youngest (my 4 y/o nephew). The little guys know that Santa is not going to bring them everything on their list. They also know that there are children who don't have as much as them and that they have to help them have a happy holyday as well. They adopted a child from their church and went shopping for the child. They don't know anything about the kid other than his name is Tony, that he's 7 and wanted a board game. The boys went to Toys R Us with their mother and picked out a game for the kid. They helped their mother wrap it and even wrote their names on a Christmas card. They learned a small lesson - that Christmas is about giving as well as receiving.

Bottom line, the holyday is what you make it.
QFT. This year instead of ammasing more junk (I still have stuff unopened from last year) my wife and I anonymously made a charitable contribution to someone who deserved it. Best gift I've given in a long time.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
To go off topic only slightly ... Toys for Tots is short on gifts this year if anyone wants to donate some new unwrapped toys.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
I have to finally get all my stupid fucking shopping done, and I wound up meeting another hot but crazy girl (yeah, it seemed pretty cool to me at first too). I think I need a few days off from everything.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
This week has been hell. Had to drive to Buffalo for a meeting, got stuck in a traffic jam for an hour, missed my exit and had to drive 20 miles to the next one and turn around. I ended up being half an hour late. The meeting was a fucking waste of time and the fuckers taught us nothing for an hour and a half. 4 and a half hours driving(round trip) for a fucking hour and a half meeting?!?!?! Had a couple of my stores call me up with some major problems that I had to take care of Thursday and today. After work went grocery shopping for the shit I have to make tomorrow for my side of the families Xmas party. Still have to get gifts for my sister, mom, and 2 nieces. Gonna try to do that early tomorrow morning if I don't get too wasted tonight. Oh yeah and it snowed like a bitch on Thursday and I had to go to one store that is 40 minutes one way. The drive took me an hour and a half. Hopefully the $70 worth of booze I just picked up will help my sanity. CHEERS!