Fuck You Fat Cunt Wife

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero
Jul 24, 2005
FUCK YOU YOU FAT CUNT...YOU ARE ONE MORE FUCKING ARGUMENT AWAY FROM DIVORCE PAPERS :mad4::mad4::mad4:

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Coincidently this thread was started at 911

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
I've come up with a new "treatment" for my wife's fucking mouth:

If she starts correcting me whenever she thinks I made a bad decision or made a fucked-up judgment call and she ALWAYS tells me what I should have done instead, I simply reply "Of course you would have done that. . . 'Cause you smarter than I am." Say nothing else. . . My wife loses her fucking mind. I've noticed a drastic cutdown in her "bad behavior" of late.:D

She makes me make all the major decisions, and when one doesn't pan-out, she knew better. . . You never pick the wrong choice if you never choose at all.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I've come up with a new "treatment" for my wife's fucking mouth:

If she starts correcting me whenever she thinks I made a bad decision or made a fucked-up judgment call and she ALWAYS tells me what I should have done instead, I simply reply "Of course you would have done that. . . 'Cause you smarter than I am." Say nothing else. . . My wife loses her fucking mind. I've noticed a drastic cutdown in her "bad behavior" of late.:D

She makes me make all the major decisions, and when one doesn't pan-out, she knew better. . . You never pick the wrong choice if you never choose at all.
You made the wrong decision by posting this.

I don't know why ... I just felt like busting some balls and this seemed like a good place to do it :haha7: