Fuck you fleas

Feb 20, 2007
Ahhh, well aparently my german shepherd brought some in a couple weeks back. I took him to the vet for the good olllll ball chopping, and had them frontline him.

He was somewhat better after that, but my worst fears came to light - my Liilll cats have been taken over with them. Whats worse is that these guys have range through the house, even where parts the dog is not allowed.

I was wondering why I kept waking up to getting bit, and now I know.

Some of you know I am doing renovation in my room, so everything is torn out. I mean this carpet is 20 years old, the drywall was moldy, eck.

But with that, thankfully everything is pulled out for the fleas to come in. Now after cleaning the house several times, putting collars on the cats, putting that powder shit down, I see fucking baby ones!

I went to put my socks on from a fresh load of laundry, and there were fucking 4 of them crawling over my fucking foot!

Its fucking pissing me off, I told the g/f the cats are not allowed in the room, until this problem is solved. It disgusts me to think that there is lil buggys crawling around the house, and this just proves my case.

I fucking hate bugs, I fucking hate fleas. What the F is with fleas, what the FUCK is there purpose? They don't contribute to the earth, why the fuck were the brought it. Stupid lil cunts.

Ok, done with the rant. Back to sanding spackle.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
Boric acid. It says it is for roaches and harmful to all living creatures but only if taken in large doses rectally. Dust everything with it everywhere except food and stuff you put in your mouth. worked great on my fleas in my place before

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I banned him some time ago, but let him come back after he proved he's not a complete ass.

Oh, not that Flea...

diatomaceous earth works well too.

Here's a quick, cheap, and easy trick to help get rid of them:

Get a BIG bowl, fill it most of the way with soapy water.

Sit it on the floor in the middle of the room.

Get a gooseneck desk lamp or something similar that can shine light down onto the bowl.

Leave this setup in the room overnight for as long as it takes. No other lights can be on.

Each morning you should see a bunch of dead fleas in the bowl.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Ya, fuck flea............man

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
I was close. It took only 2 replies to get to Flea_man.

;)

Feb 20, 2007
I knew someone this was gonna be a reference to someone with the user name of flea something way before my time el oh el. Anyway thanks for the tips guys, I will try so I can sleep.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
I was close. It took only 2 replies to get to Flea_man.

;)
ya, i really was fooling myself thinking i could come in here and say something about Flea_Man.....

fortunatly i have something to say about fleas.....i was studying abroad in London and there were fleas in the house of the family i was staying with. i didn't really want to say anything to them because i didn't want to be rude but it go so bad that i could stand it and i called my mom to overnight me some flea powder (can't send aerosol in the mail) they were putting new carpet in so i put it down before the new carpet went it then on top of the new carpet...they never noticed and the fleas were gone. yay me

Feb 20, 2007
ya, i really was fooling myself thinking i could come in here and say something about Flea_Man.....

fortunatly i have something to say about fleas.....i was studying abroad in London and there were fleas in the house of the family i was staying with. i didn't really want to say anything to them because i didn't want to be rude but it go so bad that i could stand it and i called my mom to overnight me some flea powder (can't send aerosol in the mail) they were putting new carpet in so i put it down before the new carpet went it then on top of the new carpet...they never noticed and the fleas were gone. yay me
I have been using flea powder on the rugs where the pets are the most active, and luckly we pulled this old crappy rug out and will be installing wood floors, so before all that goes down the room stays in "no pets zone" until I can control this problem. The last thing I want to do is see a flea on my new drywall and punch the wall. My g/f would stab me.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
I have been using flea powder on the rugs where the pets are the most active, and luckly we pulled this old crappy rug out and will be installing wood floors, so before all that goes down the room stays in "no pets zone" until I can control this problem. The last thing I want to do is see a flea on my new drywall and punch the wall. My g/f would stab me.
it's probably been suggested but...kill the dogs :action-sm