Fuck you for "liking" an obit I posted on FaceBook

Posted an obit for a Facebook page I admin.... Holy fuck do not select like... Jeebus

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
While I agree it's tacky, I think the intention wasn't that they "liked" the passing, but rather the good memories or whatnot of the person you posted.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Dude, maybe they just liked what you said about the person.

Edit: Mayr beat me to it. Also, they could just have a touchscreen phone and hit it accidentally.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Don't post on FB, if you don't like the like

Oh & sorry for whomever you lost

Well it was my dog's breeders husband.... I did her website etc... And the person who liked it was some twat from Brockton MA... she also posted something to the effect of "omg I hate losing a loved one"...

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Well it was my dog's breeders husband.... I did her website etc... And the person who liked it was some twat from Brockton MA... she also posted something to the effect of "omg I hate losing a loved one"...
So wait, some woman screws your dog?

I mean, sorry for your loss.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
"Do not like or you will be banned or bashed"
Just comment with whatever is on your mind and leave it at that

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
As others said, it's probably "liking" your memorial post. When someone likes the "just had to take my dog to the vet to put it down" posts...that's more obvious.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Posted an obit for a Facebook page I admin.... Holy fuck do not select like... Jeebus
Sorry for your loss. But you should know, God has a plan for everyone. So don't feel bad.

Is that better than clicking "Like"?