Fuck you fucking fuckers

Everybody at work thatt puts forth maybe 75% effort on a good day and has the fucking audacity to question my or my friends work ethic.FUCK YOU IN YOUR FUCKING ASS.Fucking cock licker asshole son of a bitch talking about me wasting time for 5 motherfucking minutes in the morning to to say hi to the love of my life (previous thread reference,since deleted.For good reason)When I have not taken my lunch break or other breaks in 2 fucking years,FUCK YOU IN YOUR AIDS INFESTED ASSHOLE.I have a friend who happens to be female and the fucking no-good asshole cunt licking bitches at work don't like the fact that I go over to her when I get to work to say hi? Fuck your mother,asshole.No-working slacker piece of shit.I fucking hate fucking everybody.Want to spread rumors about us just to make yourself and your pitiful fucking existence worth something? Fuck you.Fuck your whole family.Fuck everybody you ever knew.Fucking no good piece of fucking shit cunt licker bastard cock sucker.I wish you would take a year to die of some form of painful,yet embarrassing cancer.Cunt.And,yes I had a couple beers tonight.Fuck you too.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Not the fucking fuckers! Anyone but them, please.

You get pissed enough you run out of words. Fuck em'.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Let it all out.... ok big breath.... and scene.

Have you been where I'm at,Mr. President? Fucking pissed but don't even want to go into the details.

Glenn Dandy

everyday.... people are assholes..

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
I find that the majority of the people I work with are contemptuous pieces of amphibious shit. Yeah. . . Fuck 'em!!!!:D

Glenn Dandy

One time i was threading a pipe so this asshole goes here I'll finish that for you... I was like huh? wha? so he starts ratcheting like a madman, Im like WTF?

then i realize the boss was walking up... so now im the dick standing around doing nothing.

Jokes on him,,, the boss was my dad and I told him later about what the asshole did.

like i said people are assholes.

Fucking Glenn,drunken asshole.But knows whats what.I swear to god I'm coming to the east coast someday. We will be LEGENDS.
No Homo.

Glenn Dandy

I decided to see if I still had thecapacity to drink a case of beer... I drank it,. but man was I fucked up.

still hurting... I need a few days off.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Fucking fuck... seriously!

Saturday morning,I gotta work,my head hurts a little.My co-workers are still fucking no good dirty bastard cock sucker asshole motherfucking fuckers.