Fuck You Grady Little (Dodger manager)

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Way to go, Grady. You have the best young team in the majors with some solid veterans and were picked to win the West, but it looks like you'll be finishing last except for the fucking Giants.

How about mixing in a hit and run once in a while? How about bringing a quick hook to the mound before the game is out of reach? You suck!

My advice to you is to spend the next month watching a REAL manager manage a baseball team as Mike Scioscia takes the Angels all the way to the World Series.
:arrrh:

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Yeah! Watch a manager give up outs over and over again!

Be more like that! Only give yourself about 20-22 outs.

en12384

Apr 12, 2007
Way to go, Grady. You have the best young team in the majors with some solid veterans and were picked to win the West, but it looks like you'll be finishing last except for the fucking Giants.

How about mixing in a hit and run once in a while? How about bringing a quick hook to the mound before the game is out of reach? You suck!

My advice to you is to spend the next month watching a REAL manager manage a baseball team as Mike Scioscia takes the Angels all the way to the World Series.
:arrrh:
see game 7 of 2003 ALCS

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
see game 7 of 2003 ALCS
My point exactly. He got fired basically for leaving Pedro in and the very next year the Red Sox win it all. Being out here in L.A. our media loves to portray him as the friendly, slow, good-natured country boy. That's not what I want in my manager. Give me guys like Tony LaRussa, Billy Martin, Lou Pinella, and yes, even Lasorda.

en12384

Apr 12, 2007
My point exactly. He got fired basically for leaving Pedro in and the very next year the Red Sox win it all. Being out here in L.A. our media loves to portray him as the friendly, slow, good-natured country boy. That's not what I want in my manager. Give me guys like Tony LaRussa, Billy Martin, Lou Pinella, and yes, even Lasorda.
Little: Pedro if its ok with you i would like to take you out of the game.

Pedro: No! Im going to finish this.

Little: Ok your the boss (slap on ass)

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Billy Ball dead forever
I guess God needed a Manager. Or Satan :icon_evil

I actually got to meet him during the offseason when he died. He was at a Sports Memorabilia Convention in Vegas at the Riviera where I worked. He was sitting next to some other former Yankee at the bar I was working for a couple of hours. He was actually very cool and a good tipper. I never told him I was a Dodger fan and how he and his Yankees broke my li'l heart in the 70's .