Fuck You Hockey Player Cheap Fuck

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Well two guys just walked into the gym. They are both pro hockey players. One swiped his card, he's a member, and he's a nice guy. His wife works out here six days a week, and takes the classes everyday, they both are really cool. I can tell he is holding back and probably used to be a bit of a dick, but since he's got a child and is married im sure that tamed him.

Well his buddy who i've never seen just waltzed in, said "hey buddy" like he knows me,,,just the way he strolled in made me wan't to kick him in the nuts. Then after his "hey buddy" he just walked right by and started working out. I happened to be with a customer who walked in right before them, and it's six am so im not in the mood to deal with this prick,,,ggggrrrrrrrr WTF? I don't care enough about this job to ask him for his pass,,,but I sure as hell will be after him next time he's in. After all he's got no locker since he doesn't have a gym membership,,he did have a bag....not going to do it now or this time, but if he does it again I WILL put dog shit in his bag.,,,don't know why I thought of dog shit,,,maybe i'll do that,,,or just take his bag and when he asks if I know where it is just say "well our members have lockers" ---

peewee

Aug 10, 2003
NY
leave the guy alone. you said his buddy has a membership and his buddys wife is there 6 days a week. he probably just wanted to work out for the day, and if he plans on going back he will get a membership. hockey players are usually the nicest guys in the world.

T

TheGooch

Working the front desk of a gym is one step from being a jizzmopper. Go make yourself useful and give him a towel.

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
Feb 26, 2006
Long Island, NY
After his "hey buddy" you should have gave him a "Hey Buckaroo".

Would love to see the look on his face.

I have to admit though, I bring workout partners in with me all the time. Maybe the "Hey Buddy" was just him being nice. Never trust Hockey players though...:action-sm

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
typical "masshole"...you should just fuck with him every time he comes in the joint.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Working the front desk of a gym is one step from being a jizzmopper. Go make yourself useful and give him a towel.
well I train as well, I work the desk from 5am - 11am then I have clients after that.

I have met a few hockey players= Brian Leetch who was really cool and Paul Mara also really cool, Paul actually wen't to Belmont Hill with my brother. And Bobby Orr who's kids wen't to the same school growing up.

HOWEVER!!!! This guy is a prick! And I'm waiting :D