Fuck You: My Cunty Boss

moviemogul

Aug 23, 2007
You drag me in to feel comfortable, and then when I ask for about a total of 4 hours of time off this weekend (I am on call), you flip out and go ape shit. I try to be nice, and you are expecting me to take the weekend off, when I need the work? FUCK YOU!

You are the reason why women shouldn't be owners of companies. You are fucking INCAPABLE of making a logical decision, only emotional ones. And now I have to worry about getting in trouble tomorrow because I asked for a small amount of time with my family this weekend....of all weekends!

Plus, you say I'm ALWAYS asking for time off, yet you have 3 other drivers that are asking to go to stores, and for time off weekly....but I ask for MAYBE one day off specifically a month! Am I not allowed to have a social life? YOU get to spend time with your family, and YOU get to go where you want.

So, I say, FUCK YOU Scrooge!!!!

As in the words of Clark Griswold

and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is!

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Is she fuckable, or just some hideous hag, unworthy of even a jacking?

moviemogul

Aug 23, 2007
Still don't know if I'm allowed to work this weekend