fuck you myspace

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
fuck you my space, why why why cant i sign in on my account, and why wont they send me my fucking pass word fuckers just incase im using the wrong passsword, which im not..... fuck tards

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
you'll remember it tomorrow ... it helps if you pull all the beer out of the case write your password in the back... then when your done alllll your beers.. BOOM just like tough actin tinactin its there.

MJMANDALAY

you'll remember it tomorrow ... it helps if you pull all the beer out of the case write your password in the back... then when your done alllll your beers.. BOOM just like tough actin tinactin its there.
That's what the TOS on myspace says also.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
na this has been going on since july and i did a system clean and erased all my pass words, its fucked up now, i try to go to my home page and sign in and it keeps telling me that ive tryed too many times and its locked, when i try to get my pass word from them they never send it to me, when i e mail customer support it took at least a week for them to get back to me and they still didn;t send my pass word....

Top Bottom