Fuck You no driving twat

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I'm parked in a parking space,nose in like I'm 'sposed to,and this stupid cunt is backing her truck into the spot directly in front of me.I'm walking back to my vehicle just in time to watch her back into the front of me.THUNK!!! Fuck! I rushed up to look and luckily no damage but goddamn! How the fuck do you do that? The kicker-I was driving my 4X4 Excursion that has 35" tires on it. Dumb fucking no driving,non English speaking twat.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
I'm parked in a parking space,nose in like I'm 'sposed to,and this stupid cunt is backing her truck into the spot directly in front of me.I'm walking back to my vehicle just in time to watch her back into the front of me.THUNK!!! Fuck! I rushed up to look and luckily no damage but goddamn! How the fuck do you do that? The kicker-I was driving my 4X4 Excursion that has 35" tires on it. Dumb fucking no driving,non English speaking twat.
get her deported with that other god damn spiccunt

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Some deaf and blind blue haired cunt did the old signal in the left lane and cut across two lanes to exit move on me today.:arrrh:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I'll bet she didn't have a license or insurance ... they all think it's okay to drive without both