Fuck you Now Ex GF

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
I was going out with a girl for about a month or two.She decided to break up with me...ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY! What a load of shit. I'm good with rejections but the fact that I was miserable on my birthday still infuriates me. What a fucking cunt. If she waited a day I would have forgotten about her and moved on. What made it even worse is that she was ultra nice and cool to the point where it was out of nowhere.

I never got a reason but I suspect its because I fucking hate her friends.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Are you really worried about your birthday? How old are you?

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
I'm not heartbroken or anything like that I'm just so pissed that anyone whould have the never to pull that shit.

The first time i met her friends I wanted to put a bullet in my brain. I just got up and left and almost left her there.hahaha I can laugh at that now.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I know what happened! She got you a black cock for your birthday and decided it would be a better gift for her self.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
I know what happened! She got you a black cock for your birthday and decided it would be a better gift for her self.
That was a very considerate gift, and seeing how he acts, I can see why she decided to keep it for herself.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I'm not heartbroken or anything like that I'm just so pissed that anyone whould have the never to pull that shit.

The first time i met her friends I wanted to put a bullet in my brain. I just got up and left and almost left her there.hahaha I can laugh at that now.
...but you're crying on the inside.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Are you really worried about your birthday? How old are you?
This.

Any adult male who considers his birthday a 'special day' deserves to be brutally and humiliatingly dumped.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
I'd never dump a girl on her birthday. That said, if one dumped me on mine, I guarantee I'd be balls deep in some random chick within 4 hours.

Men don't care about birthdays. Women do. All I would have to do is go hit my local bar and tell the story to one of the many crazy women I know that I just haven't gotten around to banging because I know they will get clingy. Voila, I've moved on.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
A month or two? That's not a girlfriend. That was just someone you were hanging out with and fucking.... You'll be alright. Go out this weekend and put your dick in something new.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I was going out with a girl for about a month or two.She decided to break up with me...ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY! What a load of shit. I'm good with rejections but the fact that I was miserable on my birthday still infuriates me. What a fucking cunt. If she waited a day I would have forgotten about her and moved on. What made it even worse is that she was ultra nice and cool to the point where it was out of nowhere.

I never got a reason but I suspect its because I fucking hate her friends.
What exactly about her friends did you hate?

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I'll bet this thoughtless cunt also forgot to make you reservations for dinner on valentines day too!

Huh?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I'll bet this thoughtless cunt also forgot to make you reservations for dinner on valentines day too!

Huh?
Well.. at least she didn't break up with him on Halloween and spoil his trick or treating.