Fuck you Now Ex GF

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Apr 26, 2008
bohemia, ny
I was going out with a girl for about a month or two.She decided to break up with me...ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY! What a load of shit. I'm good with rejections but the fact that I was miserable on my birthday still infuriates me. What a fucking cunt. If she waited a day I would have forgotten about her and moved on. What made it even worse is that she was ultra nice and cool to the point where it was out of nowhere.

I never got a reason but I suspect its because I fucking hate her friends.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Are you really worried about your birthday? How old are you?

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
She owes you bj.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Apr 26, 2008
bohemia, ny
I'm not heartbroken or anything like that I'm just so pissed that anyone whould have the never to pull that shit.

The first time i met her friends I wanted to put a bullet in my brain. I just got up and left and almost left her there.hahaha I can laugh at that now.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
go fuck one of her annoying friends

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Jun 29, 2006
Cervix spelunking
I know what happened! She got you a black cock for your birthday and decided it would be a better gift for her self.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I know what happened! She got you a black cock for your birthday and decided it would be a better gift for her self.
That was a very considerate gift, and seeing how he acts, I can see why she decided to keep it for herself.

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I'm not heartbroken or anything like that I'm just so pissed that anyone whould have the never to pull that shit.

The first time i met her friends I wanted to put a bullet in my brain. I just got up and left and almost left her there.hahaha I can laugh at that now.
...but you're crying on the inside.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
I'd never dump a girl on her birthday. That said, if one dumped me on mine, I guarantee I'd be balls deep in some random chick within 4 hours.

Men don't care about birthdays. Women do. All I would have to do is go hit my local bar and tell the story to one of the many crazy women I know that I just haven't gotten around to banging because I know they will get clingy. Voila, I've moved on.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
A month or two? That's not a girlfriend. That was just someone you were hanging out with and fucking.... You'll be alright. Go out this weekend and put your dick in something new.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I was going out with a girl for about a month or two.She decided to break up with me...ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY! What a load of shit. I'm good with rejections but the fact that I was miserable on my birthday still infuriates me. What a fucking cunt. If she waited a day I would have forgotten about her and moved on. What made it even worse is that she was ultra nice and cool to the point where it was out of nowhere.

I never got a reason but I suspect its because I fucking hate her friends.
What exactly about her friends did you hate?