Fuck You Roland and the rest of the O&A staff! Oops! I'm a douche...

trucker_ben

Jul 29, 2006
Fuck You Roland and the rest of the O&A staff!

I don't listen to the R&F much but I caught the first 30 minutes today and I heard East Side Dave talk about wanting Roland to get his book signed by Slash and Roland said no. I'm sure the rest of the staff was getting all their shit signed and no one could get Dave an autograph? You guys really fucking blow and that pisses me off! Fuck you douche bags!

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Nice Thread Deek.
I guess your in studio enough to know how things work. Oh wait if you where you would not have started this thread.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Yeah, all he had to do was ask someone.....He Did and they said no.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
perhaps there were extenuating circumstances as to why they didn't get the autograph for him? When did he ask ... as Slash was walking out the door or while he was still in studio? Slash did have to rush out of the studio to get to his next interview.

Since you weren't there, you have no idea what was going on at the time ESD asked. Plus, you only listened to the first 30 minutes of the R&F show....could Roland have possibly called in with a plausible explanation?

Maybe the FU should be directed elsewhere?

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
Fuck You Roland and the rest of the O&A staff!

I don't listen to the R&F much but I caught the first 30 minutes today and I heard East Side Dave talk about wanting Roland to get his book signed by Slash and Roland said no. I'm sure the rest of the staff was getting all their shit signed and no one could get Dave an autograph? You guys really fucking blow and that pisses me off! Fuck you douche bags!
this thread = WHY?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
If ESD wants a book signed, he should go and wait in line at a book signing.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
If ESD wants a book signed, he should go and wait in line at a book signing.
Or just show up to work an hour early? I don't know the beef between Roland and Dave, that's their personal shit. But if someone I didn't like asked me to go out of my way for them, I'd tell them to fuck off too. Nothing against Dave, but there is probably more to it than any of us know, and should know. Whatever.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
You're right.

Slash was most likely on a tight timeline and had to get to his next stop ASAP.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
So, Roland had it signed for ESD as a birthday present. Just like Ma said....extenuating circumstances.

So now don't you feel silly? ;)

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
Why dont trucker ben post in here now?
Be a man admit when you are wrong, or go kill yourelf.

trucker_ben

Jul 29, 2006
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. Like I said I only caught the first 30 minutes of R&F and Dave seems pretty depressed that Roland told him he wouldn't get Slash's signature for him. I guess I didn't listen long enough. Sorry I didn't get back sooner, sometimes life takes up some of my wackbag time.

I'm sorry I did that, I'm embarrassed I did that.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. Like I said I only caught the first 30 minutes of R&F and Dave seems pretty depressed that Roland told him he wouldn't get Slash's signature for him. I guess I didn't listen long enough. Sorry I didn't get back sooner, sometimes life takes up some of my wackbag time.

I'm sorry I did that, I'm embarrassed I did that.

:wtf:

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
I want an apology letter written by you to the staff and Roland!
Or i'll use my powers