Fuck You Santa

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Worst Christmas EVER!
well, care to explain? Did negros rob you and **** your wife? Did your xmas tree dry out and burn down? Did you happen to catch a R&F episode where that faggot ESD took over the show, again?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I agree. Thread is useless without descriptions, pictures, or anything else that lets our voyeuristic tendencies feed on the flesh of the miserable.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Just spoiled selfish reasons...bad, thoughtless gifts...felt like a non family member....missed MY family...it was just a fucking depressing day all around. It was so different than what I'm use to....just another day..nothing special about it.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Went to the In-Laws for Christmas did ya? We had them over here this year. I actually like mine. They don't buy good gifts but they're good people.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ya get that barbie dream house together yet?

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
yep. all assembled. I'm particularly skilled at sticker application.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
ha ha ha ha, its been 25+ years and i can still remember my father bitching about that thing

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
He was bitching about having to build it for you, his man-child :action-sm
um no. but i dont think he was too happy when i asked him for a sewing machine around that same time......:rolleyes:

and i still have it and still use it.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Best one for me. All of my immediate family has moved south so the wife & I
were alone. Made for a great weekend holiday.

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs
I think I had a worse Christmas. I don't celebrate Christmas but I do celebrate the 4 day weekend, so I went to visit some friends for Christmas. Didn't get any presents (which is expected, Santa doesn't visit good girls who's parent go to temple) but one of their cats pissed all over my stuff. And after they washed all my clothes so I could wear something piss free, I discovered I'm allergic to Tide detergent. Merry fucking Christmas. (Yes I know it's January, fuck you if that means I can't complain about Christmas anymore).

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
my brother in law sent me fucking jam jars. jam jars with a caddy and little spoons. what the fuck? am I an 80 year old grandma? wifey got a seashell shaped trivet from him. at least he could have got his own sister something decent,or at least something not for the kitchen since everyone knows she is the world's worst cook. but still, fucking jam jars. do I live in an IHOP? do me a favor bro, keep your shit gift.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
my brother in law sent me fucking jam jars. jam jars with a caddy and little spoons. what the fuck? am I an 80 year old grandma? wifey got a seashell shaped trivet from him. at least he could have got his own sister something decent,or at least something not for the kitchen since everyone knows she is the world's worst cook. but still, fucking jam jars. do I live in an IHOP? do me a favor bro, keep your shit gift.
jam jars with jam or just the jars? he spent more money on ya if there was jam in those jam jars ;)

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
jam jars with jam or just the jars? he spent more money on ya if there was jam in those jam jars ;)

no jam in the jars. just empty little jars that I guess I can put my bluebrrry jam in rather than the jar it fucking comes in from the store.

L

LovelyMomma

abortions rule!

:clap:I'd rather it be an abortion than a gun!