Fuck You Sony!!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
My mother fucking PSP fucking bricked on me this morning. I've never dropped it, never been rough with it, never hacked it, never done shit to it and yet this morning, I go to turn it on again to use it as an mp3 player, and it fucking reset itself, and has since just been the fucking background with the fucking lines waving around. I now have to fucking wait until 9am to call Sont tech support to get a fucking human on the fucking phone. I have had this fucking thing for like two months, and if I have to fucking pay to get it fucking fixed, I will fucking be so fucking pissed. This is the fucking last Sony product I ever fucking buy. I was eventually going to buy a PS3 when FF13 and Gran Turismo 5 come out, but not now. Sony has lost a customer.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
oh, and since someone asked on AIM, I've never even done any homebrew shit on it.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.........................GO!

BE DIALIN!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
7 minute expected hold time on Sony's customer support line that JUST FUCKING OPENED!!!!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
So, they told me to take the game out, the menu should come up. It did, then turn it off and turn it back on. It worked. I feel stupid now. I still say fuck you Sony though

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
18 minutes after 9 and you have an answer... dont feel stupid, be glad youre off the phone by now!

and if youre not technically inclined, you shouldnt have any reason to feel bad.

that is the first rule of electronics... if it dont work, reset it.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
I gotta call them back now though. The fucking thing is not reading any UMD I put in it. Holy fuck. I'm getting more pissed now

PDX909

My PS3 has just developed a display problem watching Blu-ray movies and I was dreading calling the Sony support line. Turns out the whole experience was okay. They agreed to give me a new unit and once I get the prepaid box to return it in the turnaround should be about 10 days. Not bad really, and the best part was that it was a knowledgeable tech based in the US somewhere, not some fucking savage reading from a cue card. Good luck with the PSP dude.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
The update is that I need to send the thing in for a replacement. The problem is I don't have an itemized reciept or credit card statement that they require. I have one of the new slimline PSP's that hasn't even been out for a year yet, so how the fuck could it be out of the warrenty by now?

TravisRB69

I'm taking a break from Sony for a while. They're pretty much on my shit list from the complete, total and blatant dropping of the ball on their part regarding pretty much everything even remotely to do with the PS3, from release day (which should have been pushed back AT LEAST six months so they wouldn't have to try to satisfy MILLIONS of buyers with THOUSANDS of units).

They pretty much knowingly set things up for the bedlam, chaos, and dopiness that ensued, and then to top it all off, they charge a completely ridiculous price for it.