Fuck you, suicidal imbeciles

freud

i have a penis
Oct 20, 2002
South Jersey
So I've been fucking this girl for like six months now. No relationship, no commitment the whole time. She pulled the "I just want to be friends" card on me like a month ago, having met a drug dealing heroin user who came and swept her off her feet at a party one night. Well I guess all the glitz and glamour of dating an unemployed heroin addict wasn't all it's cracked up to be, so she came back to me and we started up our no-strings-attached kinda deal again.

She broke up with the guy, and now he's in the hospital after slashing his wrists.

Selfish cry-for-help motherfucker. What kind of asshole pulls that shit after a month, anyway? "You don't want to date me anymore so I'm going to end my life because of it." What a mindfuck that is in and of itself, let alone an actual ATTEMPT to go along with it. Jesus Christ.

Anyway, she's like BEYOND being an emotional wreck right now, so I'm guessing this is the part where she goes crawling back to "save" him and I miss out on all the threesomes and great head. Ya know, cause what better way to show you love someone than to try to saddle them with lifelong sadness and guilt?

Fuck you, suicidal imbecile.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
oh oh oh now is the time to go for the balloon knot, then dump her.

Sevenyars

I own a Beanie cup, bought it off of ebay
Nov 30, 2004
Lancaster Ohio
I hope he didn't use any dirty needles. Better use a bag

freud

i have a penis
Oct 20, 2002
South Jersey
Aw, but I love fucked up messes though. I know exactly what Ronnie B means when he talks about crazy girls.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Let her be a fucking retard then.

Then if she tries coming back a third time, balloon knot and then dump her.

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
if you were good enough to be bagging this twat, then you should have no problem finding another. don't waste a moment of thought on this chick.

lifes too short to care about women

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

If she does come back a third time and he takes her back then not only is she a retard but she'll be fucking one as well

one word .. three letters .. RUN

freud

i have a penis
Oct 20, 2002
South Jersey
If she does come back a third time and he takes her back then not only is she a retard but she'll be fucking one as well

one word .. three letters .. RUN
Yeah, just heard she's gonna take him back.

Wow.

NOW I'm fuckin done with this chick. I guess she's gonna try to help him out, ya know, cause it's not like the help he needs oughta be PROFESSIONAL or anything. I guess this dumb bitch never heard of emotional abuse, either. Oh well, maybe next time Mr. Brownstone will use a gun instead of a knife.

Ren5150

Linger Longerer
Aug 1, 2001
You better consider this a gift. You just fucked a heroin addict for all intents and purposes. Go wash your dick with Comet and pray for good things.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Yeah, just heard she's gonna take him back.

Wow.

NOW I'm fuckin done with this chick. I guess she's gonna try to help him out, ya know, cause it's not like the help he needs oughta be PROFESSIONAL or anything. I guess this dumb bitch never heard of emotional abuse, either. Oh well, maybe next time Mr. Brownstone will use a gun instead of a knife.
Been there done that got the t-shirt ... that's why I'm telling you to run. You're going to get dragged onto the never ending carousel and eventually wind up in the same loony bin as she.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Any cunt that is stupid enough to fall for that shit,specially from some dickwad already proven to be a loser,is not worth any effort on your part. Fuck her.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Any cunt that is stupid enough to fall for that shit,specially from some dickwad already proven to be a loser,is not worth any effort on your part. Fuck her.
Didn't you read his initial post? He was fucking her - that's how he got into this mess in the first place

:action-sm

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
I hope he didn't use any dirty needles. Better use a bag
You better consider this a gift. You just fucked a heroin addict for all intents and purposes. Go wash your dick with Comet and pray for good things.
What they said. Seriously dude, in todays world, get a test.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
oh oh oh now is the time to go for the balloon knot, then dump her.

exact-a-mundo!

thats what i did with one of the crazies i had (years and years ago). she had me wrapped up (mr job/house/car/good life/etc.)... but she kept going back to mr coke head (AND he had gingavytise(sp?) and a fucked up grill). anyways, i had enough after a year or so of that bs... ballonknot and see ya. she was actually crying after i finished :icon_razz . talked to her one more time on the phone and made i official (the dump)... 10 minutes of me yelling and her telling me to stop it. he also pulled that suicide crap, btw. she went for it every time... stupid bitch, she had everything.

found out she got pregnant by mr coke and ended up marrying him.

good for her and good luck to them.