Fuck you To Allergies

This is terrible, I dont think I've had allergies this bad in years, anyone else getting allergies bad in the last few days?

Well knock on wood but not these last few days but a week or so ago yes!!! It sucks.

My girlfriend has the worst allergies in the world. Here is a suggestion that worked for her. MOVE TO NORTH CAROLINA LOL
The air is different down here and her allergies haven't bothered her since we got down here.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I hate smog more.

P.S.
Before medicine was discovered for allergies, doctors would suggest to their patients that they move to a different climate.

jesus christ, its worse than ever today... feels like my head is gonna explode and I'm taking clartin which doesnt seem to do much.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I sugguest, if your at home ofcourse. Boiling water, putting it in a bowl, adding some of the special Mr. Miyagi mix and inhaling or add some cocaine, whatever suits you. Cause none of that allergy medicene works for me. I have itchy allergies, my nose and throat constantly itch, the only cure is getting drunk, numbs it all.

On the real though, I have no remedies for you. I guess we just have to wait til' allergy season ends.