Fuck You To Athletes Foot!!!!

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
Holy shit I can't seem to get rid of this shit!!!!
Lamasil,tinactin.....nothing seems to do any good!
I clean the shower with bleach after each use to kill any bacteria in it to reduce the chances of reinfection and it seems to do no good. I put on clean dry socks twice a day and no good....WTF!!!!!!::hammer::hamm::arrrh::arrrh:::hammer::hamm:

I hate me!!!

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
I went through that for over a year where I always had some peeling rotting toes no matter how clean and disinfected I kept them.
After a seemingly endless time, it went away and now never happens.
I think it's not just a surface treatment, you have to build up immunity to the shit inside.

Mine started after I broke my ankle in 2001 and had a cast for 8 weeks.
Actually, it was more like 2 years before it all went back to normal, now that I think about it.

Antibiotics might help, but I think youre better off doing it on your own.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
either Lotrimin or Micatin spray powder have been the only thing that work for me. has to be the spray powder. the spray liquid or the ointment make it worserer but the spray powder is the shit. usually within a day and a half I am all better. good luck bro. they also work on the jock itch but it stings like a muther focker. hurt so good.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
ever try pissing on your feet in the shower? seriously. try it. get rid of it for me after about 2-3 days. (1 shower per day)

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
Whatever you do, don't use that same sock for jerking off. You'll get a nasty case of jock itch.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
The key is getting your feet dry and then using the spray powder. Ironically I get it when I DO NOT go to the gym. When at home I shower and rush to get dressed in the gym, I take my time and dry my feet with the hair dryer. Then I use the spray and put on my socks.

When you have a bad case it will take at least a week or two to clear it up.

Same deal with the jock itch.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Have you thought about getting a new pair of whatever disease infested shoes you're wearing? Also, try buying Merino wool socks too. Instead of those cheap cotton socks you are surely wearing. The Merino wool won't itch and will remove water vapor away from your skin. Even in hot weather.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
1) Buy new shoes and socks
2) Piss on feet in shower
3) Keep feet dry rest of the time
4) At night, coat feet liberally with Lamisil/Tinactin and allow to air dry

I had some ragged-ass work boots that were like a petri dish. Once I replaced them, the athlete's foot went away.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
1) Buy new shoes and socks
2) Piss on feet in shower
3) Keep feet dry rest of the time
4) At night, coat feet liberally with Lamisil/Tinactin and allow to air dry

I had some ragged-ass work boots that were like a petri dish. Once I replaced them, the athlete's foot went away.
that is exactly what i was going to post, when i worked at a production body shop the floor of the paint shop was wet and slimy all the time (to keep the dirt down) my shoes rotted off my feet, in the year i worked there i had trench foot and could do nothing to get rid of it, i quit and a couple of weeks later it got better, i had a re flair a few years ago, i got rid of it buy starting to buy 4 pairs of boots, and switched them out every other day, that was expensive, but effective. im considering that again but my new favorite shoes are 100$ a pair, but once again effective i spend most of my day standing on concrete the cheep shoes and sneakers over the years have reeked havoc on my frame.