FUCK YOU TO BOSSES!!!

FUCK YOU TO BOSSES WHO ARE 2 FACED LITTLE PRICKS WHO TELL YOU ONE THING BUT THEN YELL AND SAY THEY TOLD YOU TO DO ANOTHER. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

FOFOLINA

My god IOHN so sorry to hear that your bosses are being cocks to you

WELL ITS NOT THAT BAD ITS JUST ONE BOSS IN PARTICULAR WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER BOSSES ARE FINE BUT IN THIS SENSE I AM ONLY TALKING ABOUT ONE BOSS. MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO RUIN HIS WEEKEND LIKE HE PROBALY THINKS HE RUINED MINE BUT HE IS WRONG HE DID NOT. I SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM THAT I FUCKED HIS MOTHER IN THE MOUTH OR SOMETHING. BUT NONE THE LESS YOUR FRIEND IOHN DIDNT BACKDOWN TO THIS FUCKING ASSeFFiN F-TARD AND STOOD UP TO HIM BUT THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING I KNOW ITS NOT GONNA STOP HERE.

SCUMBAG

Please dont say that you work at the post office. I like my mail to be delivered without the brain matter on it. And with the japs buying cars for each other, if you can prove it, like you've been working there longer or you make more money for the company than they do, get a good Ben Stein type lawyer and sue their tiny pricks offs.

Basically Mav im new to the job i just started and this prick has a poor attitude. He has no kind of managerial skills whatso ever. He tells me to ask questions and says he wants to help me but then when i ask them he wont answer them and i end up hearing his mouth later on cause he dont train me properly. I got really yelled at today and i stood up to that bastard and then he started kissing my ass but i know its not the end.

I had a Great Job, but the boss was an asshole and didnt want to raise the salary like he said he would a week before, So I left.

Now I hear he hired a mexican at half of what I was getting!!11

Well that sucks and is also the sad truth cause nothing against those people or any vistor from another country but they dont care if there treated like shit and will work for a shit paycheck. Employers know that and take advantage of them and its wrong that they get away with that.

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
Well that sucks and is also the sad truth cause nothing against those people or any vistor from another country but they dont care if there treated like shit and will work for a shit paycheck. Employers know that and take advantage of them and its wrong that they get away with that.
Thats my point! Some people will bust their ass for ANY money, It's brings down the payscale! Thats why there's unions. Cant wait to get in in sept, then my pay is set in stone and the employer cant do anything about it.