Fuck You to Cell Phone Thieves

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Fuck you to the cocksucking bucket of jizz who stole my fucking phone tonight. I'm 99% sure it was our waiter because I forgot it on the table at dinner and there wasn't anyone else sitting near us when we left, so I'm assuming that fucking prick took it when he grabbed his tip after we left. I guess putting it in you lost and found would've been too easy, huh? We were the most polite customers in the fucking world and tipped you over 20% and you had to keep my phone instead of turning it in, you worthless piece of shit. I hope you get stiffed by every fucking customer you wait on from now on and then die of AIDS while your dog eats your face if that phone doesn't turn up tomorrow when I stop by.

TravisRB69

Mar 6, 2006
Sidney, MT
Tell us how it went after you visit, see if they were uppity little bitches about it or if they cave.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
what kinda phone?

If its an Ipone, cant you just whistle and it will come home?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
did the place have busboys? Most places I go to have busboys and they're usually illegals ... maybe an illegal took it to send to someone in "hees cawntree"

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
I got my phone back. The waiter locked it in their safe and the girl who answered the phone last night didn't know about it. So I guess I no longer wish for the waiter to never get another tip and die of AIDS while his dog eats his face.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I got my phone back. The waiter locked it in their safe and the girl who answered the phone last night didn't know about it. So I guess I no longer wish for the waiter to never get another tip and die of AIDS while his dog eats his face.
then what happened?