FUCK YOU to FTD.com!!!!

I usually go with 800flowers.com but said "Hey, if they have a commercial on 202 I'll support them". So I ordered the flowers 2 days ago and got a email THIS MORNING telling me that my order may be delayed by a day. If those flowers aren't delivered today, I swear to Christ...

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
proflowers.com is the best - the flowers are always fresh & last longer than any of the others.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
proflowers.com is the best - the flowers are always fresh & last longer than any of the others.
ehhh not always...last year the flowers i got for my (then) finacee and the plant she got for me both came damaged/dead but i do have to say they were great to deal with gave us money back and replacement flowers

I have used 800flowers a dozen times and each time they looked great and got me pussy. Kudos.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I usually go with 800flowers.com but said "Hey, if they have a commercial on 202 I'll support them".
Gee, I hope my sunsetter awning gets here before summer.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Last 2 times I used them the flowers only lasted 3-4 days. And the very last order had 2 limp roses. Not that great. I never complained, just sent my business elsewhere.

I used virtualflowers.com on 3 separate occasions and never had a problem. Unlike Proflowers they actually set up the bouquet in the vase rather than deliver the flowers in the box with the vase along side.

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
Fort Wayne, IN by way of Westchester Co., NY
Unlike Proflowers they actually set up the bouquet in the vase rather than deliver the flowers in the box with the vase along side.
I blame myself for not looking into their delivery method closely enough, but damn, I didn't know that they shipped the flowers in a "U Assemble It" manner. I didn't realize this until this morning after I saw that they shipped FedEx and not from a florist. Luckily mom (the recipient) loves gardening and messing with flowers so she won't likely be disappointed, but this is a lesson learned for "next time".

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Last 2 times I used them the flowers only lasted 3-4 days. And the very last order had 2 limp roses. Not that great. I never complained, just sent my business elsewhere.

I used virtualflowers.com on 3 separate occasions and never had a problem. Unlike Proflowers they actually set up the bouquet in the vase rather than deliver the flowers in the box with the vase along side.
okay, it's been awhile since I've sent or received flowers. Last time I used them they were great. Guess I should've done my homework a little bit before speaking. :icon_redf

I'll try virtualflowers.com next time I need to send flowers

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
i just bought shit at CVS and delivered it to her work myself... just said I was a delivery boy... man , I'm a cheap bastard.

What she don't know wont kill her.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
i just bought shit at CVS and delivered it to her work myself... just said I was a delivery boy... man , I'm a cheap bastard.

What she don't know wont kill her.
Genius!

My wife works at night, and besides - she's not working today. So, she knows I went out, bought them, and brought them home as opposed to having them "sent" here.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
ftd cancelled the order of flowers for my gal without any reason given. my card wasn't charged, but still. i'd like to know sooner than 4pm so i can buy some on my way home.

never again will i use ftd. i'll use proflowers from now on.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
so then what happened?

Fuck these people!!!! The flowers for my girl AND my mom were not delivered and when I called and waited for a customer service rep it hung up on me. I emailed them and said regardless of whether not the flowers are delivered today I want my money back. I wish I knew who to report these people to. Its XM's fault for advertising this company.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Fuck these people!!!! The flowers for my girl AND my mom were not delivered and when I called and waited for a customer service rep it hung up on me. I emailed them and said regardless of whether not the flowers are delivered today I want my money back. I wish I knew who to report these people to. Its XM's fault for advertising this company.
I'd contact XM advertising and let them know as well.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Gonna bump this thread just to say that I just used proflowers.com for the 4th time and they were great. I ordered something for my sister-in-law who is in the hospital and we just found out they are discharging her early, so she probably won't be there when the delivery would arrive. I called them up and explained and they said they'll just send another one to her home address. So, she very well could end up with both.

FTD sucks! They ruined 2 mothers days for me. Last year my order arrived at 10pm 3 days after the fact. This year they filled my order with a cheaper smaller one and I got 2 small plush monkeys and the order was for a large teddy bear.

Top Bottom