FUCK YOU TO MY SOON TO BE EX WIFE

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
So you're wife is clearly cheating on you for 8 years and you just hang around?

Nigga you gay.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Either I'm having a stroke, tapatalk is malfunctioning, or JB is arguing with himself in this thread.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
A man should NEVER let his broad handle the bills*. That's like letting your kid drive your car and complaining when they wreck it.

*unless she's whiteboard proficient
Thank you for that acknowledgement.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I don't mean to get personal, but any chance your wife is cheating on you? Would you do anything about it if she was?
Not likely. She knows her ass is to the curb if I even suspected it. But that's, as I said, highly unlikely. I make far more than she does, and if she has taught me anything, it's that she doesn't rock the boat. She put up with her ex-husband fucking around on her for years before he finally divorced her. He was quite the douchebag.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Not likely. She knows her ass is to the curb if I even suspected it. But that's, as I said, highly unlikely. I make far more than she does, and if she has taught me anything, it's that she doesn't rock the boat. She put up with her ex-husband fucking around on her for years before he finally divorced her. He was quite the douchebag.
So you wear the pants in the relationship? Honestly, I wasn't expecting that.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
mr. @Jacuzzi Billy sin. I was wondering... how much of the blame do you put on yourself for the shambles your life continues to be in?