FUCK YOU TO MY SOON TO BE EX WIFE

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
C'mon, mister sin man person guy... throw yourself in the barrel for our amusement.

I posted a picture of my man bun ferchrissakes.

C'mon, take one for the team!

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
C'mon, mister sin man person guy... throw yourself in the barrel for our amusement.

I posted a picture of my man bun ferchrissakes.

C'mon, take one for the team!
I always assumed sin was some news aggregator bot for stories and videos no one cares about.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Get him a girl dog and then a year from now, "We have 400 puppies that need a good home."

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
you know maybe we misjudged poor ol' @Hawk Eye and perhaps he's a fan of the frontier after all

they really need to modernize this show with HBO. By modernize, I mean, increase the sex from zero to some quantity greater than zero.

you know maybe we misjudged poor ol' @Hawk Eye and perhaps he's a fan of the frontier after all

they really need to modernize this show with HBO. By modernize, I mean, increase the sex from zero to some quantity greater than zero.

Damn that looks awful.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
not paying mortgage on time and getting deep in our bills to a point we had to file chapter 13 (she handled all of the bills.

i make less than $30,000 a year, apartment costs here in raleigh are about $1100 a month.
get a roommate. cut the bills in half