Fuck You to Outdoor Barefooters.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island

You're not sexy walking around with your grass-stained, hookworm infested, dog shit carrying feet. You could be cute except the image of your feet reduces you to hillbilly status at best. You ruined my dinner tonight by propping those nasty feet on the table across from me while talking about how hot it was today. Well no fucking shit, it's Summertime in the South.

Let me give you a clue; you're no longer a child able to walk around without a care in the world about your appearance. The choice to transport yourself around like some third world savage forced to go without shoes is yours and yours alone. Save the barefooting for the privacy of your home you "freespirited" inconsiderate cunt.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
The only time i am ever barefoot is if I'm in someone's house, or I'm just going outside a short distance.. doing it casually outside is just stupid..

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yick, i go bare foot around the house and have been known to not ware sox with slipons but i dont wander about with out shoes thats just nasty

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Hippies at a sports bar ??? Something does not add up here....

The only time I see bare feet at a bar is at a local joint that has a sand volley ball court. That is understandable, but not lounging with your bare feet on a table.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
She was more of a loud redneck type that didn't have a care in the fucking world. She started off with both feet in a chair but when she moved them to the top of the table I was done...to go box please. I won't be eating there again.

Looking back on it now I think she did it on purpose. She saw my look of disgust when she put them in the chair so she decided to passive-aggressively "up her game" so to speak.

Kudos to you cunt. You win.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Thats when I try my best to walk past her and casually fart in her face. Fuck that, I can't stand douches like that.

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
Never go barefoot. Nobody deserves to see my nasty feet.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I know a lot of people that do this.
I'm an oxymoron, a clean-hippie.

Once some girl was putting her jet-black dirt feet on my bed sheets, she was really really cute, but I couldn't deal. I said she had to leave.

It's disgusting.
"I like to feel the grass cool grass on my feet"
- You're disgusting.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
She was more of a loud redneck type that didn't have a care in the fucking world. She started off with both feet in a chair but when she moved them to the top of the table I was done...to go box please. I won't be eating there again.

Looking back on it now I think she did it on purpose. She saw my look of disgust when she put them in the chair so she decided to passive-aggressively "up her game" so to speak.

Kudos to you cunt. You win.
Why didn't you go over and just start licking and sucking her toes?

ScottyGams

Apr 26, 2007
NYC Metro Area, NJ
wow... i guess since im in the new york area... i never see these things

I dont even like girls that wear flip flops!

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Jan 26, 2006
Brooklyn, New York
wow... i guess since im in the new york area... i never see these things

I dont even like girls that wear flip flops!

I'm in the NYC area and I see them alot!

I would never wear sandals or flip flops in NYC and those who do are nuts. I can understand if you are at the beach(who like sand in their shoes right?) or just lying around the house but out in NYC streets? Never.
You never know what your gonna walk into either it be dog crap or a puddle of who knows what. Then there are cars, bikes and other people who could run right over them(Which would be great to see happen to someone!).
You ever see someone's foot after walking in sandals in NYC? If my feet looked like that, I might go ahead and cut that off(Referring to today's Pottalk bit)

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
You should have cut her foot off with your table knife, and put her foot an a plate.

Our special today is "Fresh dirty piggies!"