FUCK YOU to people who think all U.S. Military are Robots

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Germany.
I will say that when I was enraged with anger after a bad experience in a "Social Issues & Politics" room in "erwins (sp) Debate room", I came back into the O&A Fan room and was allowed to vent about the trolls in that debate room.

Afterwards I felt better.

For the life of me, I have no idea why I let those fuckin' twats in that debate room get to me like that. They apparently think that anyone in the military are "Bush Bots".

It started out good, "thank you for your service"............................................then in about 10 minutes, it went to "Fuck you Sarge", "are you ready to die for Bush, Sarge?", "you killed a lot of innocent people, Sarge". "You're a fuckin' robot". "You're brainwashed, Sarge, wake up".

Most of these detesters, by the way, were/are WOMEN. Older women.

fuckin' trolls.

That's why I love the PESTS. Irregardless what anyone thinks about the war; we have PESTS who have the common decency not to say shit like that and realize that some of us LOVE our country.

I Love you PESTS.

- Sarge (Rich)

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I was in the ARMY. Some people say they can still hear me beeping.

[just kidding about the beeping]

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Germany.
I was in the ARMY. Some people say they can still hear me beeping.

[just kidding about the beeping]
that's funny. You must not have been "DEprogrammed" yet. hehehe

You would heen physically ill with the menality of these people. I think one was on heroin. Dunno. Don't care. I just feel better for writing this.

PESTS RULE!

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
that's funny. You must not have been "DEprogrammed" yet. hehehe

You would heen physically ill with the menality of these people. I think one was on heroin. Dunno. Don't care. I just feel better for writing this.

PESTS RULE!
Beep beep... beep. Beep beep beep, beep beep.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
love the troops, 'nuff said.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
I applaud the military like I do cops. Somebody has to deal with the savages in this world and I thank you for your part in it Sarge.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
theres clueless faggots Sarge, Then theres men of the real world. Glad to have you aboard sir,.

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Germany.
God Bless the supportive country we come back too.

Except for those cunts in that debate room.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
Fuck them all Sarge. Those douches love to sit back and enjoy the luxuries provided by people like you that go out there and fight for us to keep it. People just suck and it is going to take something to the degree of WWII for them to actually understand what people like you and every male member of my family have always felt.

Aug 5, 2004
Fuck'em Sarge.. Just like Buster said, they sit back and leech off the good men and women of this country.

Thanks for your service (and for blowing away savages, although thats a perk to the job)

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I'm pretty sure they don't appreciate the fact that people like Sarge and millions of other veterans(including 4 generations of MY family) have fought and died to preserve the freedoms they enjoy.Do they think somebody would join an all volunteer force,with full knowledge they might,or perhaps more accurately,probably,get sent in harms way,then not follow orders? What's this "robot" shit? Stupid in addition to being unappreciative cunts.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Thank you for doing what you do Sarge. If we didn't have the finest fighting force ever assembled on God's green earth, the savages would have overrun us by now.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Most of these detesters, by the way, were/are WOMEN. Older women.

fuckin' trolls.

That's why I love the PESTS. Irregardless what anyone thinks about the war; we have PESTS who have the common decency not to say shit like that and realize that some of us LOVE our country.

I Love you PESTS.

- Sarge (Rich)
Don't know how much older these women were, but as a woman who is older than you, I can tell you that not all of us think that those in the military are fucking robots.

I may not agree with the war, but the one thing I do know is that you and everyone else has a job to do and you do it well. I'm the proud cousin of a U.S. Marine (2nd Lt), who is supposed to go to Iraq next month. God help anyone who says anything negative about the troops within earshot. I'm not afraid to tell anyone what I think of their opinions. The old broads should be offering to shine your shoes instead of putting you down.

Thank YOU Sarge for your service

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
Probably the same scumbags who wouldn't be uncomfortable for their country, let alone die for it. From my great grandfather to my youngest brother, my family is military. We love ya Sarge. I would like you guys to come home though. Peacetime in the military is more gooder.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
Peacetime in the military is more gooder.
You can say that again. I was in the Navy, but it still made my life much easier. Was in training during Gulf war one. Then the only skirmishes I was involved in was the "invasion" of Haiti, support of the "no fly zone" in Iraq and my carrier provided air support over Bosnia.

Much easier than being in the military right now.

MDiaMAok

Aug 8, 2007
Fort Bragg NC
meh, i just got back in April and Im leaving again in October. Fuck em, thats what i say. Wait till there kids gets blown up in a building and see if they're still the same ignorant person they are now.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
I hear what you're saying Sarge, if anything they are the brainwashed robots, just spouting their talking points.

When I used to work in downtown Manhattan, near the WTC site, there was always some group or another protesting the war. It amazes me that they don't grasp the fact that there are evil people out there that want nothing more than to end our freedoms and way of life. It's only through the sacrifices of our men and women in uniform that they ARE able to enjoy privilege of protest. Try something like that in China.

BJQueen

I'm good - just ask me, I'll tell ya
Mar 16, 2005
Warner Robins, Georgia
I fully support the military - afterall, I am married to the AF:action-sm

Those folks make me ill. It has NOTHING to do with whomever the president is. Now, sometimes, I feel that our military are just pawns in political games, but it's not up to our brave soldiers to decide these things. You men and women are doing one hell of a good job, regardless what the flower children think.

I bet none of them would go out to risk their lives to save innocent civilians put in the line of fire - even when those civilians hate us. Perhaps an M-16 to their pea brains would enfluence their thoughts?:icon_mrgr