fuck you to the sun

SCUMBAG

When the fuck is this heat and humidity gonna end. I roast like a fuckin steak in an oven all day because the air conditioner blows hot air because I'm stuck in traffic and the engine doesn't get to work. I cant take this anymore. The heat makes my fuckin burzurk. and I'm not one of those people that complain in the winter that it's too cold. I love the winter, the colder the better. I sweat like an animal every day.I come home looking like I went swimming with my clothes on. The only good thing that comes out of the summer are the girls dressed like whores and I fuckin love that!!

I love the heat but i think its gonna get cooler by the end of the week.

FOFOLINA

Scumbag the heat just sux ass big time
I had to go shoppin with my mom on Sat with this hot fucking heat and it was shopping outside so it sucked major ass....Bad fucking hair day...all fucking frizz
not to mention on friday i was out with my boyfriend and lord was it hot i looked like a fuckin poddle on crack also on sat I can deal with this shitty weather...but thank god sunday was cool....I had to take like 4 showers in 1 day cause of this nasty weather we had this week it blew major asshole :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SCUMBAG

I think today was worse than yesterdaY. This fuckin sucks. I came home yesterday and shaved my fuckin head because I was so hot. My fuckin vision is blurry I'm so god damn hot. How do those old bastards all live in Florida. I'd be dead in one year.