OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Fuck you, tummy ache

Discussion in 'What the F??!?' started by Cunt Smasher, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Cunt Smasher

Cunt Smasher Caligula Jr.

There's a bug going around, I finally caught it. Squirting shits, fever, chills, night sweats, and puking. Ugggh, my asshole feels like I used it as a volcano. Not pleasant at all, immodium doesnt work, either. I want my mommy.

2. Ballbuster1

Ballbuster1 Sailing into the Danger Zone...
    Wackbag Staff

Stop drinking that ****** cum and you'll be fine sir. ;)

3. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

I keep some anti-diarrheal in my first aid kit for when I'm camping... that stuff usually works for me. The Kirkland (Costco) brand stuff is pretty good. Should take care of one end, and more importantly it gives you the confidence to drink massive amounts of liquid again, which will help with everything else.

4. jnoble

jnoble Lingering longer for a longering linger

at the least be glad that you can be sick at home. Nothing worse than having ass-volcano eruptions while at someone else's house or on vacation etc. There's comfort in stinking up your own bathroom without shame or embarrassment.

5. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

nothing worse than a burning asshole

Wrecktum likes this.
  6. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Good luck, mo.

7. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

Throw some kimchi into the mix and see where that takes you. Don't pussyfoot around... put a match to that powder keg and blow the mess right out of you.

8. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

you are an evil man. last time i ate kimchi i had explosive shits and the most horrific gas ive had since my x wife fed me kielbasa and sour kraut that she over cooked and i ate too much of it, i shit so much that night that i fell asleep on the toilet after ruining a pair of boxers

icculus1284 and Chino Kapone like this.
  9. Cunt Smasher

Cunt Smasher Caligula Jr.

I just had explosive pepto shits, rocket powered black shit that made the water splash up and get my ass wet. Tummy feels a bit better, not peeing out of my butt anymore, but only eating once a day. Think I'll be fine in a couple days.

Speaking of shit stories, in about 1978, my buddies dad was the manager of the theater, so we used to go all the time, and once when we went there was a dude looked like Stephen Hawking, and my friend went in the bathroom right after wheelchair guy comes out, then he came running out looking a bit odd. He takes me in to go look, and there was shit on the floor, and a turd about a foot long hanging over the toilet seat both outside and inside the bowl. One of the grossest things I ever saw, and mysterious how it was accomplished.