Fuck you, whopper freak out add campaign

TrainableHoward

I thought Chris Hanson was really funny on O&A....
Dec 9, 2005
NH
OK, I wont bother describing these commercials, since most of you have seen them, and those that havent probably wont give 2 squirts of piss in a Ziplock bag about my rant, but, FUCK YOU TO BURGER KING and it's newest add campaign, "whopper freak out".
Can we stop pretending for a moment that any worthwhile human being gives shit one about the whopper, or burger king, or would get emotional at all about the whopper's absence from a menu?
I know that within the feeble castle's of the corporate douche bag's minds who approve these awful fucking add campaigns that pretending that their stupid, cancerous, grade F bovine flesh between 2 stale buns would have any kind of public impact seemed like a good idea, but I am begging, BEGGING the nuclear super powers of the world to nuke the US immediately if the actors in these commercials actually represent the average American citizen.
The disclaimer at the begginning of the commercial, claiming that the people in the commercial are not actors, but actual customers is a fucking insult, and a kick in the nuts of the intelligence of the population at large.
While I have no doubt that actual customers, in actual burger kings have gotten as upset as the actors in these commercials pretend to be, I submit that any passion, irritation, and child like behavior have been invariably linked to the shitty customer service they have received at said burger king.
In closing: fuck you burger king, fuck you whopper freak out, and anything associated with whopperfreakout.com.
I made sure to mention whopper freak out multiple times, in hopes that some corporate cum dumpster from the BK will google 'whopper freak out', trolling for public response to their add campaign, and will read this. Then purchase a gun to and use it to make themself die.

Jesus, am I overreacting to this, or what?

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
i first saw one today

HILL-AR-IOUS PEOPLE

you may be overreacting
just a bit

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
I'm in...they have been playing them here all the fucking time. They are awful to watch. Fuck them. I never wanted a Whopper anyway.

I'm going to get a McRib now.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
haven't been to Burger King in a lonnnng time
Whoppers were pretty good though

miss Roy Rogers though
and Ginos

fuckin' starving now
Earl ...

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Aug 20, 2004
I personally would be pretty pissed if BK was to do away with the Whopper. They're the best. :)

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I'm in...they have been playing them here all the fucking time. They are awful to watch. Fuck them. I never wanted a Whopper anyway.

I'm going to get a McRib now.
Enjoy the McRib - McDonald's is getting rid of them again.

And I'm with you TrainableHoward, those commercials are terrible. But not as terrible as those GEICO commercials where real performers assist in telling the tale of a GEICO "customer". UGH!!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
That's a different place from the steak guy right? They're spelled differently I think? Just asking since I don't remember seeing Gino Giants on the steak guy's menu.

Damn, now I want a cheese steak...guess I'm making a side trip when we go to AC for Jimmy's show :D

TrainableHoward

Dec 9, 2005
NH
Enjoy the McRib - McDonald's is getting rid of them again.

And I'm with you TrainableHoward, those commercials are terrible. But not as terrible as those GEICO commercials where real performers assist in telling the tale of a GEICO "customer". UGH!!

True enough, but at least the geico commercials are intentionally satirical. The fuck buckets at bk corporate expect you to believe that everyone should rant and rave and act like large, mongoloid children if they cant have a whopper. Their proof of this is to air commercials where they have hired below average in attractiveness actors (to add to their authenticity!) to pretend that they are genuinely upset that the burger that has been slowly killing them their entire adult life is no longer an option in a dirty 'restaurant' that is mostly presided over by savages.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
That's a different place from the steak guy right? They're spelled differently I think? Just asking since I don't remember seeing Gino Giants on the steak guy's menu.

Damn, now I want a cheese steak...guess I'm making a side trip when we go to AC for Jimmy's show :D
Totally different place.
Gino's was a hamburger joint started by some pro football players and
named for Gino Marchetti. They were the early outlet for KFC also.

A quick history here.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
There still are comercialls on TV........ Who woulda thunk it after the remote control was invented

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
thanks BB .. I still want a Geno's cheese steak though. Plus my mother wants one of the speak English shirts I bought the last time we road tripped.

There still are comercialls on TV........ Who woulda thunk it after the remote control was invented
ya know something Mike? Sometimes, the commercials are more entertaining than the actual programs. 600 channels or whatever we have and there are times when there is actually nothing on.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
thanks BB .. I still want a Geno's cheese steak though. Plus my mother wants one of the speak English shirts I bought the last time we road tripped.

ya know something Mike? Sometimes, the commercials are more entertaining than the actual programs. 600 channels or whatever we have and there are times when there is actually nothing on.
I honestly only tivo 1 show. I almost never watch TV, but when I am in front of it I start at channel 2 and will move on when the show sucks or a comerciall goes on. The wife hates it because I may never get back to a show I was watching I just keep hitting up on the button to avoid comercials.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Totally different place.
Gino's was a hamburger joint started by some pro football players and
named for Gino Marchetti. They were the early outlet for KFC also.

A quick history here.
knew that i liked you for a reason BB1

in my old neighborhood
69th steet in Upper Darby
the Ginos was next to the BOLERO(sp)

when they went away
Roy Roger was there
for a while
good roast beef sammiches

don't know what's there now
i avoid that area
too many democrats

Nov 29, 2006
FL
True enough, but at least the geico commercials are intentionally satirical. The fuck buckets at bk corporate expect you to believe that everyone should rant and rave and act like large, mongoloid children if they cant have a whopper. Their proof of this is to air commercials where they have hired below average in attractiveness actors (to add to their authenticity!) to pretend that they are genuinely upset that the burger that has been slowly killing them their entire adult life is no longer an option in a dirty 'restaurant' that is mostly presided over by savages.
Here's a great example of the great minds behind the BK empire: There's a Burger King near here in Crestview FL that has a backwards drive-thru. The fucking window is on the passenger side of your vehicle. If you don't have a passenger with you, you have to roll down the passenger side window and reach across your vehicle to get your food. I shit you not.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Checkers does that as well - they have two lanes and if you take the left lane, the window is on your right, meaning you're stretching across the car to get your stuff. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in that lane.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
don't ever go there again

put em outta business
i say
dumb fucks

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
I hated the commercials till the king showed up....thats the point when the commercials became awesome!

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Ginos? DAMN! Now that is old-school.

Gino's and Roy Rogers were the best.

No lie, I've seen mailmen use that oddball lane at Checker's. Think about it.

TrainableHoward

Dec 9, 2005
NH
Here's a great example of the great minds behind the BK empire: There's a Burger King near here in Crestview FL that has a backwards drive-thru. The fucking window is on the passenger side of your vehicle. If you don't have a passenger with you, you have to roll down the passenger side window and reach across your vehicle to get your food. I shit you not.
Now that shit is fucking impressive.
Is there any reason why some enterprising lad or lass hasnt intentionally gotten into a head on collision in that thing and sued for millions? It beats dumping hot coffee on your crotch to milk some cash from these fast food cum slurpees.

PS, anyone who now attempts this now has to give me a cut of the proceeds. OK, they dont have to, but it would be mighty white of them.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
i dunno
maybe Gino Giants
were'nt that much better
than Big Macs

but it sure seemed like it to us

grew up lower middle class
and any trip to a Mcdonalds/ arbys/Ginos
was a really special treat