Fuck you, you pompous arrogant son of a bitch

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
God damn is all i have to say....three days until my wedding and we are looking at the timeline yesterday & notice there is no time for pics of me and the guys getting ready. My fiancee calls, leaves a message, e-mails and is told IN CAPS to call again. SO i call last night...get pissed off right off the bat when the bitch asks if it is ok to talk to me or should she save her breath and talk to the bride...I'm fucking calling you whore you talk to me..had no problem when I called to pay now did you cumslut? So i tell them of our problem, now the photographers do amazing work and there are three of them husband, wife, daughter..they charge an arm and a leg. I get nowhere with the wife she puts me on with the husband he starts giving ME shit for requesting that they split up...flat out refuses they work as a team, always have always will and the do not break up. I am floored at the unprofessional way this douche is talking to me..the fucker is talking over me so i start going off i'm fucking paying for a service and the fucking douche is dictating his terms to me...now i know the reason is b/c the daughter has all the talent and he's afraid if they split up we'll see what hacks him and his wife are but i have never encountered anyone as brazen as this asshole, so now we have to change our fucking timeline to accomodate for these assholes because we have no choice......1 time mother fucker...1 time you upset my bride on our wedding day and i swear to christ i will shove that camera so far up your ass that you'll be wiping your eyes when you take a shit FUCK YOU AND YOUR CUNT FUGLY WIFE

GoatAss

"Girls Like a Man With a Sharp Hairdo"
Oct 3, 2005
Pennsylvania
fuck him. you are paying for their services. he works for you. what a fucking dick.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
fuck him. you are paying for their services. he works for you. what a fucking dick.
yeah fuck him but i am the one who is getting fucked because he has me by the balls we paid a SHITLOAD of money and its 3 days away so it's not like i can just fire him and replace him

L

LD from PA

You should've eloped. Much f'n cheaper and you are on you timeline. Fuck 'em in their fuckholes.

opack fan

Three rights make a left...... Chester?
Nov 11, 2004
New York
{flyerfan116
Getting married on 10/27..go ahead bust my balls }

Congrats!!! I married my hubby on the same day 10 years ago!

On the asshat subject.... They are all like that but you have to remember that he is working for you and you MUST put him in his place before your lovely bride has to interact with him on Saturday. We had the same issue with our video guy and it almost got ugly until my hubby finally put the douche in his place. Trust me if you dont want to be one to straighten him out then let you best man, dad, her dad but make sure he understands! There is nothing worse than either of you being upset that day.

Congrats again!!! :action-sm

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
What an asshat ... is he is going to charge extra for the shots at your house or where they included in the original package? If they were included in the original package then HE should be making every effort to accommodate YOU.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
flyerfan116
Getting married on 10/27..go ahead bust my balls

Congrats!!! I married my hubby on the same day 10 years ago!
Thanks and happy almost anniversary!!

What an asshat ... is he is going to charge extra for the shots at your house or where they included in the original package? If they were included in the original package then HE should be making every effort to accommodate YOU.
He should be he's not...his compromise was to come to my house before going to the bride, but that would mean all my guys would have to be dressed and ready 3.5 hours before the ceremony which is ridiculous. We are trying to re-arrange the timeline a bit to make it work for us...we've put alot int0o this and i'm not gonna let this fucker ruin it

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Don't worry...everyone in attendance will have their digital camera, those turn out better than the guy who charges a thousand bucks....

Frankie says relax.

And photos are for the bride anyway...so keep a cool head for your lady and all will work it self out.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
The Photographer for my sister's wedding did pretty much the same...showed up about few hours or so before the event...to show us all fumbly about with our tuxes...we were already three sheets to the wind by then...Two Jerseyian and three Bostinian drunken attitudes and a poofie photographer were not a good mix....
We all had decent cameras and quite a few candid shots pre wedding made it into the album
Chill!....You are buying into the Hype!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Don't worry...everyone in attendance will have their digital camera, those turn out better than the guy who charges a thousand bucks....

Frankie says relax.

And photos are for the bride anyway...so keep a cool head for your lady and all will work it self out.

He's right - the pictures we took of the prewedding festivities at both of my sisters' weddings were just as good, if not better than, the ones taken by the pro. I think they each have one picture of the groomsmen and one with my b-i-l's and their parents in the album and that's it. The rest of are of my sisters, parents and us.

Take some advice from MA ... relax - you want everything to go perfectly and it will. Somehow everything pulls itself together. By the time you two get to the reception you're going to be laughing over some of the things that you were stressing over. Don't let shit like this ruin the day.

Feb 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
I thought that was only a bride thing. When I got married, I dressed at my house and met everyone at the church. My wife on the other hand had all 9 of her brides maids at her house all morning, getting ready and the photographer was there all morning. I was even a little late since I was eating a sandwich and got mustard on my tux.

bubbawadd

Apr 4, 2004
Wheaton, IL
Fuck the photographer. I actually had to throw mine out of the reception when I got married. He was a gay guy that was having a little too much fun at the reception dancing and what not. Then he started trying to hit on some of my Army buddies once he got drunk. There are pictures of the 1st dance and some other random shots...but that's it. Besides, who ever goes back and looks at wedding pictures after the 1st year anyway. We have a video that has been gathering dust for the last 12 years (married 13).

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Besides, who ever goes back and looks at wedding pictures after the 1st year anyway. We have a video that has been gathering dust for the last 12 years (married 13).
My sisters have shown it to their sons. The older two boys watched it once and never again. The little guys will every once is awhile ask to watch the video of when Mommy & Daddy got married.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
We had a GREAT photographer who I will highly recommend to anyone I know who is getting married. He's it. He works by himself, it's his own company. He works from his house. He's professional, and a nice guy. He isn't a pushy dick who orders you around all day at your own wedding like alot of photographers I have seen.

We got our albums and couldn't be happier with them. Best part is, he let us keep all the proofs and NONE of them are branded PROOF or marked in any way making them useless. So, I can scan them in if I want to do anything with them.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
when/if I get married, I think I'm just going to ask some guests to concentrate on photos.

Not that I'm cheap, but it's usually just as good IMO. I brought my old slr out & the digital & got some great stuff from my sister's..