Fuck your pets, post your kids

Caught my 2 year old playing in the bathroom sink. Think she gets spoiled?

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
So you fucked your pet before or after the snapshot?

wackbagette

A classy cunt that misses MJ
How long till one of you sick bastards says, "I'd hit it"

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
This thread is a really bad idea, and is going to be illegal in most countries soon.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
Aw....so cute when they stop up the sink to see the waterfalls.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
These are my nephews ... closest to kids that I've got:

The two older guys - my favorite 18 & 17 year olds

My favorite 6 year old - he's taking karate and they started sparring

My favorite almost 4 year old (October 23rd) - he's really my favorite nephew but nobody knows that 'cept me

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
ha ha fuck you! you get both

yep learn em young

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.
I'm not comfortable w/ putting pics of my daughter on the web.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

They would have been named Theodore and Clyde. But, financial problems arose in the 2nd trimester. Looks like Theo would have been black anyways, so who knows if it was mine or not.

Obviously Theo was going to be a bully anyways. Shit, he was takin all of Clyde's food in the womb. I don't think they would have ever gotten along. That Theo was a lil' glutton.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Looks like theo was bangin Clyde in the balloon knot too. faggot.

bubbawadd

[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

They would have been named Theodore and Clyde. But, financial problems arose in the 2nd trimester. Looks like Theo would have been black anyways, so who knows if it was mine or not.

Obviously Theo was going to be a bully anyways. Shit, he was takin all of Clyde's food in the womb. I don't think they would have ever gotten along. That Theo was a lil' glutton.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

Th-that's terrible I'm sorry

:haha7::haha7::haha7:

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Jeebus Glenn,look at that! bleary eyes,red nose,obviously yours.
Its funny I had to LOFF..... I was looking at Fleamans virus pics after i posted here and this kinda cracked me up... YEAH HES MINE>LOL\

how fuckin funny is that!

Its funny I had to LOFF..... I was looking at Fleamans virus pics after i posted here and this kinda cracked me up... YEAH HES MINE>LOL\

how fuckin funny is that!
I so want to photoshop a beer in his hand. christ, they'd think it was your childhood picture. yep, he's yours.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
I'm tempted to find a picture online of a used tampon. Just use your imagination and call it Fred.

Some new pics

First Day of First Grade

AT the park

THough this was cool

Ivy and Chica,killer attack Chihuahua.Watch it,fucko! This one's for Fez.