Fucked up TV

Warren

Fucking Fan
May 7, 2006
Kilgore, Texas
So I was flipping through the channels here at work and I saw a show that I had seen a promo for while watching The Kill Point.

the show is called Murder. were they recreate crime scenes and have student "normal people try to solve the crime. SO they showed plastic bodies laying naked in bed with the boobs etc blurred out. But they did a "Extreme Close up " of the "mothers" head wound. Looked like someone took a shot gun to her face. did they blur it....No

I fucking hate TV I would rather my kid (if I had one) see boobs then a "dead" womans head wound.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
welcome to 2007

death/violence=ok for tv
sex/cursing/off color humor=bad for the children

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
the fact our kids were sheltered from head wounds and protected from knowledge... Is why they are a bunch of liberal pussies.

they should show those savages cutting off Bergs head in every highschool. So these kids realize the gravity of the real world and the sick fucks in it.

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Germany.
the fact our kids were sheltered from head wounds and protected from knowledge... Is why they are a bunch of liberal pussies.

they should show those savages cutting off Bergs head in every highschool. So these kids realize the gravity of the real world and the sick fucks in it.
Hi Glenn:action-sm

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
Theo Kojak said it best "nothing gets the attention of the public like a good murder" I think he threw a zappa dappa do in there somewhere.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Hmmmm....they can show a recreation of a naked mother in bed with a fatal gunshot wound to her face but they won't show footage of the soldiers in Iraq coming home in boxes.....

I'm not a parent, but wouldn't a picture of a dead mother be more traumatic to a kid than a dead soldier in a box?

I'd love to get on the TV and/or movies ratings boards ... the mediums as we currently know them would change dramatically

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
boobies are the most evil thing in the world. if you lay your eyes upon a set of them you will forever be ruuuned. they only way to save yourself is to watch all rambo movies back to back over and over for at least 48 hours straight and then strap a super tight rubber band around your testes until they fall off so you will never ever be tempted by that forbidden boobie fruit again.

U

UselessLurker33

That's TV for ya, more blood and gore every day, but if someone says fuck or a titty slips out it's the end of the world

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Boobies are like Crack ... once you touch one, there is no stopping you.