Fucking flies @ Jacobs Field on Friday night during the Yankee game

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I'd like to say fuck you to the fuckin flies that were at Jacob's Field on Friday night during the Yankee game. All because of those stupid fuckin flies, the Yankees lost. I guarentee if those flies weren't there, the Yankees woulda won.

Oh yeah, fuck you too, Cleveland. You shoulda just forfitted the fuckin game cause you were the home team and let the Yankees fuckin win.

Fuck You Roger Clemens. I hope your arm falls off between now and the time game 3 starts, so that we don't have to put a fuckin 90 year old pitcher on the mound, and someone young comes in and takes your place.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Yup, it's all the fault of the flies. Has NOTHING to do with the fact that the Indians are the hotter team right now.

Nope, that can't POSSIBLY be it

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
Yup, it's all the fault of the flies. Has NOTHING to do with the fact that the Indians are the hotter team right now.

Nope, that can't POSSIBLY be it
Its no way to have a professional baseball game be played, thats for sure.
The Yankees offense is the reason they are down 0-2, not flies. One game at a time though, there is no reason why this team cannot with three in a row.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
The gnats definitely broke Joba's concentration. But you can't blame the Yankees losing totally on the gnats. They made a lot of stupid errors

We can only hope being home will spark something. I'd really hate to see the Indians sweep them.

D

DC721

Waaaaaaaaaaa! Cry me a river!

Go Tribe!

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Yeah, it was the flies. I would like to add a flaming fuck you to the lightning bug that got in Beltrans eye game seven last year.

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
Yeah, it was the flies. I would like to add a flaming fuck you to the lightning bug that got in Beltrans eye game seven last year.
No, that was the little twinkle of hope draining from Mets fans.