fucking Geek stuff piss me off fucking chink on suport

Turfmower

Jan 17, 2005
Jersey
I cant get in to my email for Verizon Fios it say im off line. I disabled windows fire wall and avg anti virus still cant get in. but fiirefox works i call verizon and get a chinaman chick that keeps telling webaamail told her i dont use webamail i use the window live she is a fucking cunt and pissed me off fucking 40 on on the phone what the fuck also all the little gagets in win 7 that tell the weather are fucked up too

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
What do you have against Big Kev?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Try to get your punctuation keys fixed while you're at it. :action-sm

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
but fiirefox works i call verizon and get a chinaman chick that keeps telling webaamail told her i dont use webamail i use the window live she is a fucking cunt and pissed me off fucking 40 on on the phone what the fuck also all the little gagets in win 7 that tell the weather are fucked up too
Please come back and finish this epic run on sentence.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Jun 29, 2006
Cervix spelunking
I cant get in to my email for Verizon Fios it say im off line. I disabled windows fire wall and avg anti virus still cant get in. but fiirefox works i call verizon and get a chinaman chick that keeps telling webaamail told her i dont use webamail i use the window live she is a fucking cunt and pissed me off fucking 40 on on the phone what the fuck also all the little gagets in win 7 that tell the weather are fucked up too
No wonder they couldn't help you. You hit 1 for English when you should have hit 2 for potato.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I was going to bust the OP's balls for his fat-fingered typing, but I see you gentlemen have it under control. Carry on.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
Also, dude chinaman is not the proper nomenclature.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
Precisely.

Wait, what?

Also, dude chinaman is not the proper nomenclature.
Ching-chong-chinaperson

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Ching-chong-chinaperson
The appropriate response should been:
Walter this isn't a guy who built the railroad here. This a guy........ Walter he peed on my rug!

Last edited:

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
All this time I had no idea Turfmower was actually the Iron Sheik. Humble that firewall, sir.

Rash Rendering

Feb 9, 2010
i no what you mean cuz one time i try rent car and fucking fat ladyperson behind counter is making fuck turkey noises while i try rent she say can i help you i say you can start by wiping fuckin smile off ur rosy fuckin cheeks and get me a car a fuckin datson a fuckin toyota a fuckin mustang a fuckin buick 4 fuckin weels n a seat she says she dont like how i speak 2 her i say i don't like th way her company left me in the middle of fuckin wnowhere with fuckin keys to a fuckin car that isnt fuckn there n i really dont wanna walk down a fuckin highway to a fuckin runway to have her smile in my fuckn face i saiid i want a fuckn car righht fuckin NOW she said some shit bout a rent agreemnt i said i threw it away she says ur fucked wtf!!!

Turfmower

Jan 17, 2005
Jersey
Bla bla bla i was fucking pissed got a chink on the phone had a few to drink

this this the error i get when i log on to check my mail

Unable to send or receive messages for the Verizon (mundylawn) account. The host 'incoming.verizon.net' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.

Server: 'incoming.verizon.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
Protocol: POP3
Port: 110
Secure(SSL): No

Apr 30, 2011
CLT

Unable to send or receive messages for the Verizon (mundylawn) account. The host 'incoming.verizon.net' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.

Have you changed anything since this started happening? It could be something that is blocking that port for whatever reason. Like an antivirus or firewall program.

mrfarstucker

Apr 24, 2006
NH (Seacoast Region)

According to this, you should be using pop.verizon.net. Also, check your ports.