OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Fucking Mooch!

Discussion in 'What the F??!?' started by Motor Head, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

Two of them!

My daughter and her husband have become a couple of first class mooches. They are over my house almost every day, routing through my fridge and cupboards. The other night I went to make my fancy schmancy Kona Coffee, and it was gone. Three days ago I went in the fridge to make a sammich and my hard salami was all gone....1 and a half pounds of it, that was bought a couple days before. I finally locked up all my ammo because the two of them had gone through a couple hundred bucks worth of it.

So I'm already a little pissed and what do I wake up to? My wife is making lunch for them and Emma bitching about wanting something "fancy" for dinner. I get up, pour myself a cup of coffee and sit down at the kitchen table. Emma is still griping about how we are out of milk and complained that there wasn't any cold cans of Pepsi in the fridge - only warm cans in the cupboard. I'm annoyed now. I mention that there are no cold cans in the fridge because she and Ben drank all the cans of soda out of the fridge and never bother to replace them.

The wife, knows I'm getting pissed. She tries to defuse the situation by making me a sammich and changing the subject. But no, I'm not even started yet. A lot of shit has been boiling away in my guts and today's the day. I decided I had enough. I tell Emma that I want our house keys back because I'm not running a food bank and my house is not here for their 24/7 enjoyment. I shit you not, they just show up around here whenever they want. I remind her that we are not a rent-a-car agency. Ben doesn't have a car here so I loaned them my pickup. They have made zero plans to get Ben's car back from California - we all know I will end up having to do that. I tell her I'm sick of her helping herself to whatever the fuck she wants. I remind her that she is now an adult, married and has a child on the way. Welcome to my world when I was your age. I was almost 22 when Emma was born and her mother and I were fucking BROKE. Mac'n Cheese and day old bread. I drove a busted ass Chevy Citation and her mother had a 12 year old blazer. We got one good meal a week at either her or my parents house on Sundays.

The baby has become a serious point of contention for me. I overheard my wife telling Emma that after the baby was born it would be "perfect" for her to drop the baby off in the mornings for me to watch so she could go to school. My wife actually expects me to work an entire shift, come home dead tired and then take care of a screaming shit machine. I told my wife that there was no fucking way that was going to happen. She just did that "sure sure sure, whatever you say".

So I pretty much read the riot act, while my wife keeps trying to talk over me. Of course, Emma starts crying. My wife gets fucking pissed at me for upsetting her and now I'm the fucking asshole sitting in the TV room with my laptop typing this shit out while watching WVU vs. Texas Tech. Ben is digging through my mini fridge right this second and just said "wow, your about out of Pepsi". I'm about to roundhouse his ass.

2. Jacuzzi Billy

Jacuzzi Billy Watching PTI
    Donator

Hipsters gonna hip.

Party Rooster likes this.
  3. OccupyWackbag

OccupyWackbag Registered User

Get all three of them out of the house and change the locks.

This shit hits real close to home. I have a sister with a 2 year old that's over at my mom's house every day eating her food and asking and getting money.

My mother let's her walk all over her because she a has a kid and I honestly I am at the point we're I want to kill the bitch (my sister) she's 23 and has only worked a few months out of her whole life. She lived In there house until 22 and was only finally kicked out because she was stealing my little sisters video ges and selling them for pills. It was my step father that made that happen, mother would have let her stay.

Not saying your daughter compares to my piece of shit sister but she'll continue until you BOTH make it stop.

Oh and remember how she's always getting money off my mom. Well my step father who works sun up to sun down wants very little. He has a decent fishing boat and likes to just have quality meat for his lunch sandwiches. He makes about 80k and spends maybe 2k a year on himself, Mostly gas for the boat. My fucking mother told him the other day that he's eating baloney because they can't afford anything else.

The only one bringing in an income is denied a basic fucking pleasure because druggy bitch doesn't want to get a job and need money to pay for another week in the heroin hotel.

Sorry again for the ramble but your thread got me heated.

Seriously if my step father left my mother he would have all my support.

But seriously you need to squash your wife's mother instinct with haste. Don't end up like my step father.

4. OccupyWackbag

Oh and yes my step father is the bad guy if he says anything

5. Jacuzzi Billy

Donator

Now it all makes sense. OWB worships his step father.

6. SatansCheerledr

SatansCheerledr Ideologically Unsound

The act of taking something that does not belong to you with out asking permission has a name, it's called stealing. It's difficult to set firm boundaries with people you love but even worse to let the anger and resentment build till you explode.

7. OccupyWackbag

Or I respect a guy who works hard to provide and hate seeing him not being able to enjoy the fruits of his labor thanks to my piece of shit sister and pushover mother. She isn't even his blood.

8. Jacuzzi Billy

Donator

I appreciate your literal answer.

9. OccupyWackbag

Sorry. This thread serious has me fucking pissed. I can picture Motor biting him fucking tongue putting up with bullshit because his wife feels the need to take care of her adult child.

It's killing my stepfather I fucking can't stand it.

10. Jacuzzi Billy

Donator

He should have died in Mexico. The hipster, not OWB's step dad.

11. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Your life is like a sad sitcom with Pepsi product placement.

frankjg, weeniewawa and Konstantin K like this.
  12. OccupyWackbag

Why not just have a coworker catch him some something "illegal"

13. Konstantin K

Konstantin K Big League Poster

Damn, I was hoping this thread would be about MH being really pissed at Steve Mariucci for some reason.

14. Absolutely

Absolutely Self-Heavy

[​IMG]

So, an abortion, is... out of the question...?

15. Motor Head

Stage II - Engage.

The wife came down to my lair to bitch me out. She chased off Ben then started to lay into me after he fled. That's right honey, I'm the asshole for being mean to the pregnant spoiled rotten child. Why yes, it was completely insensitive of me to mention their out of control use of my home as a second home for them. Of course, honey bunny - I should be more supportive of a struggling young couple with a baby on the way. Why yes, schmoopy by all means give them our American Express card to go to the grocery store to fill their cupboards and fridge with food, because her insensitive prick father doesn't like anybody drinking his coffee. Why yes honey goo goo bear, I will go bash my head into the cinder block wall in the utility room until I have made a full atonement for my sins. Thank you wubby tubby schmookiekins for allowing me to sit in quiet contempt, further enlarging what I hope will soon be a very large tumor in my brain that brings me sweet drooling bliss in a nursing home, being tended to by savages.

Actually, she started to bitch at me but ultimately agreed that we were being taken advantage of. She told Emma to back off for awhile. Again I brought up the fact that I already raised one shit machine, and had no intentions of being a day care provider for another. She promised me only babysitting one night a week so the kids could have some fun or in case of an emergency.

16. OccupyWackbag

Tread lightly, these little concessions will only grow into bigger ones. Your wife sounds like my mother. A lot of denial and rationalizations.

17. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

Right, MH should be taking relationship advice from you. Your mother is a cunt, little different than dealing with a wife.

18. OccupyWackbag

Oh look its bad ass mother fuckin fletcher.

19. fletcher

Donator

Recognize.

At least Im not the one with mommy issues telling a grown ass man how to handle his wife.

20. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

If they can't afford a kid they should look into adoption.

Surely, some wealthy gay couple would pay handsomely for a pure white baby.

weeniewawa likes this.
  21. Motor Head

Holy fuck, you two need to be separated again? Let's all sing shall we - Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?????

22. Jacuzzi Billy

Donator

I try not to give advice. Maybe once in a while if someone asks but even then I try not to. There are a few on the board who like to give it out. They seem like nice enough fellas but it is annoying.

23. OccupyWackbag

Your previous post just shows how pissed I made you. Calling my mother a cunt. You are really trying to get under my skin and piss me off. Why Fletch? Did I strike a nerve with the Danesy shit. Or are you really a fat loser that has nothing better to do then talk shit in a setting were you are completely protected.

And so much for being done huh? Keep it up. I'm sure the mods will deal with you soon.

Wanna talk more shit? Try to be an adult for a second and take it out of here.

24. fletcher

Donator

Sorry MH, its just that the shithead got my dander up last night. Ill keep it out of your thread.

25. Jacuzzi Billy

Donator

You forgot virgin!!! Come on, you can't forget about virgin!!!