OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Fucking Motorcyclists

Discussion in 'What the F??!?' started by Absolutely, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Absolutely

Absolutely Self-Heavy

First, if you're a "good motorcyclist", good for you...
    But 90% of people who ride motorcycles are assholes. But you're the one who has to watch out for the assholery, because if you hit them, they die.

"Start seeing motorcyclists" :piss

Tonight I'm on the highway, 4 lanes, doing about 75, no cars in sight, and then all of a sudden I see everyone breaking.
    So about 4 cars in the fast lane are going like 5 mph, and I'm thinking what the fuck is happening?

Well, about 25 motorcyclists got on to the highway, and just started being cocks. Literally weaving each other, doing wheelies, video taping, etc.
    The thing was, they were all in the 3 right lanes and they had a car with them who was in the fast lane with his flashers on going about 30mph blocking everyone from going by these people.

They'd gun it, then slam on the breaks, weave in and out, gun it, slam on the breaks. They were doing wheelies at like 60-70 MPH then stop, restart. This went on for a good 5 miles.

And I was just a prisoner... Because I was behind some people. And of course all the other cars were freaking the fuck out, "Oh my god! What if I hit one!?!?!"

I was driving my Dad's new Maxima, and if I was behind the flasher car I would've snaked that asshole and blasted by, but I was blocked in my motorcycles to the right where I was.
    It took like 15 minutes to go 5 miles as I prayed, PRAYED, that one of them flipped as they were doing a wheelie and got run over by another bike.

And the other day I was in traffic on a 2 lane road and some douche did the ole' "I'm just gonna drive down the center and weave in and out." Well, good for you if you can do it, but I'm rooting that some soccer-mom is busy with her kids and changes lanes abruptly and you mean the side of a minivan.

I really hate motorcyclists.

2. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

Bashing motorcyclist.....:popcorn:

3. Absolutely

Absolutely Self-Heavy

The only thing that irritates me is they want it both ways...
    They want the "Start seeing motorcycles" bumper stickers and "watch out for motorcycles" digital highway signs, you'll hear people talk about how "the car never even saw me... Just pulled right out", etc

Yet 90% of them are asking for it.

4. Jacuzzi Billy

Jacuzzi Billy Watching PTI
    Donator

[video=youtube;xGyKBFCd_u4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4&feature=related[/video]

5. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

6. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield 私は亀が好きだ。

It happens. Let's not get all emotional about this.:trollol:

7. Absolutely

Absolutely Self-Heavy

You all hate them too... Come out from the closets.
    Don't tell me when you see someone driving down the highway shoulder around traffic at 95mph you're not hoping he hits a rock and meats the median

8. Konstantin K

Konstantin K Big League Poster

Totally agree. Can't stand 'em.

9. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

10. MetalBender

MetalBender I like fistables.

While I ride I never ride like described. In traffic/public all the rules of the road should be followed with no sudden movements, everything should be deliberate to insure automobiles have time to see and react. The majority of the time you will find the assholes that pull this shit also don't even have the title to the machines they ride. When they crash my only hope is that innocent witnesses do not have to witness it. I've seen this activity right beside us on the interstate before and happily gave the fella the finger as he looked over grinning looking for approval. I've also been known to be kind enough to release the air from squid bikes with rear tires that show cords. It's for their own good.

11. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

I rode sport bikes for 15+ years. The only times I drove 100mph+ was when it was "safe" to do so. Never did deliberate wheelies, etc.
    I'm sure I annoyed some other drivers from time to time especially when "lane splitting", driving between lanes (legal in California, btw but not where I live).

Whenever I took risks I knew full well it'd be all my fault if I went down.

I enjoy watching irresponsible riders crash. I'm also glad I don't ride anymore. It's just too hectic.

12. ruckstande

ruckstande Posts mostly from the shitter.

The first time I went to California I never knew that was legal. I was shocked and whenever I talked about it to people I met they couldn't understand why they allowed it either. Apparently the bikes have right away too so if they drive up between cars and you hit they it's your fault. Fucking dumb.

13. OilyJillFart

OilyJillFart Well-Lubed Member

I have five bikes and ride all the time, year round. I'd be just as pissed as the OP if I came up on assholes doing what he described.

jnoble likes this.
  14. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

It's a pretty safe bet that I'm going to need to replace my poor, overburdened liver... and probably sooner rather than later.

So, here's what I say to the motorcycle stuntaz...

Ride fast and take chances, fellas! Everybody is really impressed with your daredevil riding skillz... especially the chicks. So leave those helmets at home and keep poppin' those high speed wheelies.... oh, and don't forget to fill out those organ donor cards. Rock on with your bad selves!

jnoble and CougarHunter like this.
  15. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

I don't mind the motorcyclists that know what they are doing, but the lane splitters really need to learn their place. There are douchebags that split the 3-4 lane (right and center right, i.e. slow lanes) which is really stupid because people are always crossing back and forth between them to get on and off the highway. And all the lane splitters throw a fit when they can't squeeze between two big SUV's and expect you to start snapping mirrors off the guys on your right to accommodate their huge softails with chopper handlebars.

16. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Save the stunts and speeding for the race track.

17. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Two of my half brothers and my nephew were wiped out and almost killed on their bikes. A car just decided to keep going at a stoplight and ran over them sitting still.

Yet these assholes escape unharmed. Fuck them.

18. Konstantin K

Konstantin K Big League Poster

Haha, Don comes from a broken home.

jnoble likes this.
  19. Chino Kapone

Chino Kapone Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?

Odd... I no longer want to get a bike.

20. DanaReevesLungs

DanaReevesLungs I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
    Donator

Good thing is the guys I ride with are all responsible. We don't do shit like this. Might be helpful that we all have 5+ years of riding experience and are all over 30.

21. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Actually no, my mom's first husband died before I was born.

22. the Streif

the Streif ¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
    Donator

Remember when O&A interviewed the guys from the X-Games back in '05 I think it was and they were asking the motocross and speed bike riders if they rode outside the games and they pretty much all said no, you'd have to be stupid to ride on the roads?

23. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

Most guys who do actual legal racing on tracks do not ride street bikes. They consider it too dangerous.

24. OilyJillFart

OilyJillFart Well-Lubed Member

I've heard that in the past, it doesn't match with the sample of racers I have known personally or known about through those friends. That sample size is roughly ten that I can recall, and all ride street.

25. MetalBender

MetalBender I like fistables.

I know and ride with slot more than that who also race. Everyone of them that does race or do track days also have several bikes other than their race bike. The one thing I notice that not a single one does is ride a cruiser style bike tho. Poor riding position for control, heavy and slow are the reasons given. I'd have to agree, not a chance I'll ever consider a dresser or cruiser do to the shitty performance and lack of control. Granted at low speed they can be maneuvered this does nothing for real life riding situations.