Fully functioning Transformer robot/RC car

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
In 20 years, they will have the coolest toys in forever to fuck around with.

Secondly, how do you feel about pretty much owning the entire 'Cool Videos' forum.

mr. sin

In 20 years, they will have the coolest toys in forever to fuck around with.

Secondly, how do you feel about pretty much owning the entire 'Cool Videos' forum.

not sure yet. the take over slowed down after this past april when i got a job.

should i prepare a speech? also biv is owning the current events section look his way also lol!

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
So much want.

Falldog - comment?
Not very practically (would rather have one of those RC tanks that shoots BBs) but really cool. Some smart engineering there though I'll wait for v2 when there's more mobility in the legs. I'd be worried about it tipping forward if I tried walking it too much.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Not very practically (would rather have one of those RC tanks that shoots BBs) but really cool. Some smart engineering there though I'll wait for v2 when there's more mobility in the legs. I'd be worried about it tipping forward if I tried walking it too much.
See, if you watched Robotics;Notes, you'd be totally psyched about this. :p

OccupyWackbag

See, if you watched Robotics;Notes, you'd be totally psyched about this. :p
Haha! All you tweeting with Falldog got me thinking about trying some anime and the first thing that came up on my torrent Site was that show. Only on episode 2 though.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Haha! All you tweeting with Falldog got me thinking about trying some anime and the first thing that came up on my torrent Site was that show. Only on episode 2 though.
That's a pretty odd one to start with, but ok.

I still haven't gotten all the way through Steins;Gate
Heathen. Everyone is babbling about Sword Art Online, but Robotics;Notes is where it's at for me this season.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
It was the most recent upload on my torrent Site under Anime so I just downloaded it. I've watch some movies and both Ghost in the Shell series before.
I meant mostly because it is still airing so it is anyone's guess if it will be great or fall flat. I've seen several examples of shows that are super strong for the first half and then fall utterly apart. Sometimes it is safer to go for something that is already over and known to be good. My interest in R;N came mostly from its relation to another anime (the one Falldog mentioned - Steins;Gate). They are also seem to be references from S;G in R;N. Maybe you should watch that one first and if you dig it then continue with R;N. Steins;Gate is definitely one of the most universally loved shows in recent years. I don't know anyone who didn't like it.

Last edited:

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
I want one of these for xmas

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Guess I put it in the wrong forum.