Futurama coming back on DVD this Nov!!!

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Definitely be picking this one up. Thanks for the heads up.

Deadhead

P.I.S.S. Card Holder #54
Hot diggity damn!!!!

Maybe become only the 2nd cartoon to be brought back from the dead????(A LA Family Guy)

WOO-FUCKIN-HOO!!!

This show deserved so much more respect then it was given. I really hope by some miracle this show is brought back. :icon_bigg

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Nice! Always catch it on Adult Swim.

more excited for this than the simpson movie. beautiful that a tangible date is set

Plunkies

Maybe become only the 2nd cartoon to be brought back from the dead????(A LA Family Guy)
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed like two years ago so I'm going to have to guess yes.

The best show, after Simpsons and South Park....................

Family guy can suck it.

Rob

Lingerrring Longerrr
Wackbag Staff
nice!!! thanks for the heads up!!!

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed like two years ago so I'm going to have to guess yes.
At ign.com there a summery of the Simpsons crew's panel discussion at the San Deigo Comic-Con. They confirmed that they are currently working on 16 new episodes of Futurama!

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
So Firefly becomes a movie, Family Guy is brought back from the Dead, Futurama is also brought back from the dead. Do you think that maybe Fox should learn not to hastily cancel/poorly schedule shows?

i'm still pissed about Drive

Deadhead

P.I.S.S. Card Holder #54
Good news, everyone!

HERE'S THE TRAILER!!!!!:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYtLJsUOAk[/media]

Does the animation look a "little off" to Yall?
I really wouldnt mind if it was stickfigures.

I have really missed Futurama(Well, at least new ones:rolleyes:)

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Yea, it did look a bit off, but they probably just cut up something rough just to get it out there sooner, you know ?

Anyway, thanks for posting the trailer !

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Good news. :clap:
Fox killed Futurama and Family Guy, Adult Swim and DVD sales got them resurrected. The Adult Swim still gets great ratings, even though everything's available on DVD.