Futurama

Sep 9, 2005
Queens
So is anyone watching this on Comedy Central right now, its not only great to have this back, but I wish I would have bought this DVD when it came out in NOV. I cant wait for the new episodes to come out.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I refuse to watch it on Comedy Central since they took it away from [adult swim] on Cartoon Network.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Always thought the show was funny, but never got into it as much as the Simpsons (still like it though)

Sep 9, 2005
Queens
I dont care which channel its on,I am just happy to see it back on.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I dont care which channel its on,I am just happy to see it back on.
until January 1st it was on Cartoon Network for years man. I watched it every fucking sunday night on the [adult swim] lineup. Were it not for the [adult swim] lineup, Comedy Central never would have gotten it, the new movie never would have been made, and Family Guy never would have come back to Fox.

So fuck Comedy Central.

Sep 9, 2005
Queens
until January 1st it was on Cartoon Network for years man. I watched it every fucking sunday night on the [adult swim] lineup. Were it not for the [adult swim] lineup, Comedy Central never would have gotten it, the new movie never would have been made, and Family Guy never would have come back to Fox.

So fuck Comedy Central.
Oh yea there is no doubt about that, but I am just happy for new episodes. Plus the movie that they are showing they really went all out and is one of the best Futurama's I have seen in a while.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Love Futurama. Bender's Big Score was great, especially for fans. Futurama is much, much, much better than Family Guy.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Yea, the movie was great, although Im surprised theyre showing it so soon on TV, though.

Oh, and the next direct to DVD movie is coming out on June 24 !

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Comedy Central is to Comedy what record labels are to music. CC finds young up an coming talent that has proven itself marketable... and destroys it.

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
I'm in total agreeance with CM Mark. I've refused to watch Futurama on any other channel. How could they let their contract run out with Adult Swim? They're famous for bringing shows back to life!

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
If you love the show so much why dont you watch the DVD movies instead ? This way you can watch new Futurama but not bother with CC.

Sep 9, 2005
Queens
I will be getting the DVD's however once there done with the DVD's then all new eps will be starting so who cares what chanel its on, the fact that its on and that you like it should matter. If they boys were to go to Sirius and be on Hoo Hoo chanel would you stop listening because of the Howie hate. Granted that would never even happen, but its the only example I can think of this early in the morning.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Agreed. Personally I think youre only hurting yourself if you miss new eps. of a show you love (especially one that was cancelled and brought back) just to boycott the channel its on.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I was really happy to see it back. The best joke out of last night was the "Box Network" joke. I didn't think they'd mention the fact that they got canceled. I gotta get that DVD now.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
I am loving the new Futurama Movie. They have 3 more in production at the moment. Think the next one gets released in June sometime?

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
I refuse to watch it on Comedy Central since they took it away from [adult swim] on Cartoon Network.
Don't you pretty much refuse to watch any network besides Adult Swim anyway?

I dig Futurama.. not as much as the Simpsons, but I like it a lot.

Nov 22, 2005
South Philadelphia
I have not watched it more than 5 or 6 times. but more due to schedule. 9pm once. get a fucking clue CC. but i watched DVRed and Rewatched the Adult swim last hoorah

nice call Mr Bogey.

Comedy Central is to Comedy what record labels are to music. CC finds young up an coming talent that has proven itself marketable... and destroys it.

I picked up benders big score the day it came out and of course was into it in a big big way

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Jul 10, 2007
Just wandering around
I'll watch it no matter what station it's on.
Love the show and I'm not missing it.
Can't wait for the next one.