Fuuuuck Voters Who Don't Know What They're Doing

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I've been at the polls all day .... it's a fucking primary - you can only vote for the candidate in your registered party.

Several people walked out without casting a vote because they're registered as Republicans and want to vote for a Democrat. Same thing with the Democrats wanting to vote for a Republican.

We actually had one woman who is a registered Republican actually call 911 to report 'voter tampering' because we wouldn't let her vote for Obama. Guess her race.

Oops - another voter just walked out.

:arrrh:

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
freakin golfers

I've been at the polls all day .... it's a fucking primary - you can only vote for the candidate in your registered party.

Several people walked out without casting a vote because they're registered as Republicans and want to vote for a Democrat. Same thing with the Democrats wanting to vote for a Republican.

We actually had one woman who is a registered Republican actually call 911 to report 'voter tampering' because we wouldn't let her vote for Obama. Guess her race.

Based on the description, I wonder why she's registered Republican in the first place. I doubt she'd ever vote for anyone even close to the right. :huh:

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
that's a good sign...shows people who dont usually partcipate in the Primary System are actually going to vote.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
that's a good sign...shows people who dont usually partcipate in the Primary System are actually going to vote.
You're far more optimistic than I am. This is yet another sign why we should bring back literacy tests.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
dodisman said:
LiddyRules said:
You're far more optimistic than I am. This is yet another sign why we should bring back literacy tests.
I gotta side with Liddy on this one. I've been doing this for 14 years and every year it gets worse. This is by far the worst year though. As far as people who don't normally participate in the primary system coming out to vote, many of the people who are giving us problems are "regulars". They're insisting that they're one party over the other because that's how they voted in the last election. But when we call the BOE for them, we're told that they're registered as Independent or never selected a party at all.

Oh another one just left ... yelling at one of the ******* who are working here - wanting to know how she could "allow" Obama's name to be listed underneath Clinton's. She tried to explain that they were listed alphabetically, but even that didn't appease her.

Polls close at 9 here .... I can't wait to get out of here!

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
You're real trooper for putting up with all those retards. I wish I had someone like you working at my polling place. The people at mine were beyond stupid. They made me wait for like 10 minutes before they allowed me to vote because someone fucked up and my voting machine had 76 votes recorded on it and they only had 75 voter cards. Finally one guy was like "let's deal with this later, people... this young woman has been waiting forever."

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Oh another one just left ... yelling at one of the ******* who are working here - wanting to know how she could "allow" Obama's name to be listed underneath Clinton's. She tried to explain that they were listed alphabetically, but even that didn't appease her.

ugh. People are so stupid. They should learn how the system works... some jurisdictions list alphabetically, others random draw, others order in which petitions were filed.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
but when you're dealing with ******* who have a chip on their shoulder or just that general sense of whitey keeping them down, they don't want to hear reasonable explanations

rustytrombone1

May 26, 2005
Connecticut
I walked into my voting place with a quarter....played best out of 3...no...5...let's make it 7......

It really annoyed the old fuckers!

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
I also can't vote in the primary because I'm registered as an Independent.

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
I hope that all these tards think that this is the actual election and they don't fucking come back for the general election in November.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Every election Rush used to remind people that due to heavy expected voting, this year Republicans vote on Tuesday and Democrats will vote on Wednesday. I always wonder how many he fooled.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Judging by the Republican turnout in my district (71 out of 365), I think he might've told them to come tomorrow & they believed him. Have no idea what the turnout was like elsewhere but hopefully it was better than my place.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house

That's because it didn't understand the concept of alphabetic listing.
It then acted on instinct when threatened.
It should have been put down on the spot.

----

p.s. - you are a better person than i, for dealing with that garbage.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
Wait, you mean this isn't a presidential election? Isn't Hillary running against Obama? And why wasn't George Bush on the ballot in my area?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
That's because it didn't understand the concept of alphabetic listing.
It then acted on instinct when threatened.
It should have been put down on the spot.

----

p.s. - you are a better person than i, for dealing with that garbage.
She was a Democrat & I was running the Republican board so it wasn't really my problem. The ironic thing is the woman on the Democratic board who was trying to appease her was also a ****** and she still didn't want to hear it.

And thanks burky ... the garbage has gotten a lot worse over the last 14 years. I've already committed to November, but I think this is it. We're supposed to be getting new voting machines and I only foresee problems with them. They don't pay me enough to deal with b.s.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Wait, you mean this isn't a presidential election? Isn't Hillary running against Obama? And why wasn't George Bush on the ballot in my area?
Oh jeez, they told us that the two blank spaces on the Republican ballot were intentionally left blank. Now I'm thinking that one was supposed to be Bush and he was left off because it's a governmental conspiracy maaaan

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007

Uh, white? According to the polls yesterday..

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
but when you're dealing with ******* who have a chip on their shoulder or just that general sense of whitey keeping them down, they don't want to hear reasonable explanations
I agree, those damn savages. The funny part is, a savage vote means just as much as yours. It really is kind of scary..

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I agree, those damn savages. The funny part is, a savage vote means just as much as yours. It really is kind of scary..
Actually where I come from a van goes and picks a bunch of them up and drives them to 3 or 4 polling places so they can vote more than once.

No fucking joke. It's common knowledge and no one does anything about it.

So in the case of some cities, a savage vote is worth 3-4 times that of a normal person.

I'm almost relieved that the race is decided before we get to primaries here in PA.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
In Pa, it should be interesting..I have a feeling I know how it will go in Maryland. This is starting to get fun..