Fwiw, a show schedule for the week of 8/8

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
The shouldn't be news but this is the first time I've ever seen a schedule of coming events ... probably because I hardly ever read the O & J facebook mess.

This Week on Opie Radio Mon- Norton & Friends, Tues- Doug Loves Movies, Wed-Jim Florentine Show, Thurs- The Jerry Springer Show

Full tilt guest schedule ...

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Does "Doug Benson Loves Movies" eventually devolve into "Doug Benson Loves Weed...movie talk not guaranteed?"

I wish that Sam was filling in the rest of the week from 7-10. The other shows (besides Norton & Friends) do nothing for me - and starting at 8 means I'll be arriving at work when they start even if I did want to hear them.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
I wish that Sam was filling in the rest of the week from 7-10. The other shows (besides Norton & Friends) do nothing for me - and starting at 8 means I'll be arriving at work when they start even if I did want to hear them.
Come October maybe Sam will be the show ... ;)

BillyBud

New Wackbag
I'll be done then. Sam is a nasally worm.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
So....listen to Florentine's Show for a lil bit. Write off the rest of the week. Ok.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
Florentine's voice sounds like it could loosen pavement.

The shouldn't be news but this is the first time I've ever seen a schedule of coming events ... probably because I hardly ever read the O & J facebook mess.

This Week on Opie Radio Mon- Norton & Friends, Tues- Doug Loves Movies, Wed-Jim Florentine Show, Thurs- The Jerry Springer Show

Full tilt guest schedule ...
Did

edt089

Anyone know why Opie has given himself a 2 week long break so soon after having had a week long break like 4 weeks ago? Jim certainly doesn't seem to mind actually working, seeing as he's still regularly showing up live.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Anyone know why Opie has given himself a 2 week long break so soon after having had a week long break like 4 weeks ago? Jim certainly doesn't seem to mind actually working, seeing as he's still regularly showing up live.
Why question a good thing?

edt089

Why question a good thing?
Touche...I guess I was wondering if I'd missed some sort of fight or something? I think it at least somewhat stems from the DL Hughley incident but that honestly seemed more like an extra straw on the back rather than the thing that may have actually broken it. Not to mention that, although I understand where Jimmy was coming from (at least as far as an argument goes), it was such a ridiculous time and place for him to throw a fit over it. Maybe it was just the first time he finally realized that the whole jimmy is a lesser person in the Opie w/ Jimmy relationship "joke" was actually dead fucking serious.