Gallon Smashing ...laugh until it hurts...

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
So I tried the search and can't find it anywhere...Set aside the awful mess this made....as an Old school fan of pranks in the Tom Green style I have not laughed harder at a video in years...
This Gallon Smashing video is hilarious...I don't want it to catch on because nothing is worse than a copycat, but this is comedic genius...

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
They need to use glass bottles.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
So hilarious that kids are now being busted for it:
Welp, this was inevitable. "Gallon smashing," the supposedly "innocent prank" launched by a trio of Fairfax County teenagers in which they intentionally fell on supermarket floors while destroying gallon-sized jugs of milk and juice, has found its copycats.

And, in many jurisdictions, said copycats—i.e., more jerk teenagers—are finding that after they finish splashing around in milk and juice on the grocery store floor, they are under arrest. In recent weeks, kids in Montana, Mississippi, and Pennsylvania have all been arrested after attempting to find derivative Internet fame by making a mess at the local supermarket.

Last week, four teens in Olive Branch, Miss. were arrested at a Walmart store after one of them smashed open two gallons of milk and the other three joined him in thrashing around in the resulting mess. Earlier this month, a 15-year-old Butte, Mont. boy was charged with misdemeanor criminal mischief and theft after destroying gallons of milk that he did not pay for.

People who shop at the supermarkets affected by gallon-smashing copycats seem to be taking a rather dismal view to the local kids who seek online glory by making a mess that low-paid workers are then required to clean up.

One Olive Branch mother told local television station WDAM that she would not abide it if she found her son attempting the stunt. "He knows I'd beat him," Leatrice Kimmons said.

Meanwhile, gallon smashing hasn't just inspired jerkass teenagers around the United States, it's gone international, too. Since the three kids from Vienna uploaded their YouTube montage in mid-February, no-good kids across Europe have started up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=arrest for gallon smashing&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a#q=arrest for gallon smashing&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=dm8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=_glJUajjFdem4APG54HQCQ&ved=0CDMQqAI&fp=1&biw=1708&bih=804&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&cad=b&sei=egpJUfrwLvep4AOCrYGoBw

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Jun 29, 2006
Cervix spelunking
How about stopping some real crimes? Fucking sick of these departments going after soft crimes.